The last character?

12 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

I dislike the idea to make Wagstaff or in DST also known as 'Winona 2.0' the last character, he'll become the new pick and swap character, or in other words: A waveable DST-DLC which will allow you to craft Wagstaff's items at the cost of a repaired portal. If you want to see Wagstaff implemented into DST, ask Klei for moving his Thumper & Telipad to Winona's engineering, making her less of a pick and swap character.

So please don't introduce Wagstaff as 3rd or 4th waveable DST character.

Well that's your opinion.

But, on the contrary, I want see this character in the game. Moreover, it is possible to change some abilities and add more unique features, so he was not like Winona. 

And if you follow the logic, then this inventor should added in DST(Lore after all), although the introduction to the game Warly and Wormwood-this is an unexpected turn. So, perhaps, the fourth and the latest character can become and not Wagstaff. Judging from the quotes from Wagstaff there's has important and valuable role. And in General, this character is very mysterious and very intriguing. 

(Sorry for mistakes) 

1 hour ago, Russian Philin said:

although the introduction to the game Warly and Wormwood-this is an unexpected turn. So, perhaps, the fourth and the latest character can become and not Wagstaff.

As much as I know: Warly isn't part of the 4 new characters, he'll be introduced for free and thus doesn't count to the characters which fund RoT. He's more like just an updated character, similar to Winona and Willow.

3 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

As much as I know: Warly isn't part of the 4 new characters, he'll be introduced for free and thus doesn't count to the characters which fund RoT. He's more like just an updated character, similar to Winona and Willow.

Thanks for the clarification =) 

If they add Wagstaff, it would be neat to see him as a boss battle, rather than a playable character. He just doesn’t fit in DST with him having virtually the same upsides as Winona. Plus, my lore on him is a little fuzzy, but isn’t he trying to destroy the constant?

5 hours ago, Dr. Safety said:

If they add Wagstaff, it would be neat to see him as a boss battle, rather than a playable character. He just doesn’t fit in DST with him having virtually the same upsides as Winona. Plus, my lore on him is a little fuzzy, but isn’t he trying to destroy the constant?

Well, some of his quotes sound very scary! There is a direct mention of the destruction of the world. Although, on the other hand, I don't think he wants to destroy the Constant, because he's interested in the nightmare fuel. And I'm also concerned about the fact, that he wants to see a night creature.(Infroggles-"I to hope to catch a glimpse of the night creature with these") 

1 hour ago, Russian Philin said:

Well, some of his quotes sound very scary! There is a direct mention of the destruction of the world. Although, on the other hand, I don't think he wants to destroy the Constant, because he's interested in the nightmare fuel. And I'm also concerned about the fact, that he wants to see a night creature.(Infroggles-"I to hope to catch a glimpse of the night creature with these") 

By the night creature, he means charlie.

6 hours ago, Dr. Safety said:

but isn’t he trying to destroy the constant?

Not...really...?

Most of his quotes shows he's very fascinated with the Nightmare fuel, and wishes to harness the power for himself.

His quotes seem to show that while he isn't aiming to destroy the world, he's kind of content with it.

Kind of...

image.thumb.png.635126804c8ad36e6d47489642dc9145.png

image.thumb.png.0f83e42515db6ebb40229f65443682f1.png

He could make for an odd but interesting DLC character, but I don't really see him coming to DST either.

1 hour ago, Hornete said:

If I just found a mayan like calender in the Constant, I'd wonder too, "Huh, could this end the world sooner?"

I would too, those are super duper fun.

But in this instance I'm pointing out "Wonderful! I wonder if I could make the world end sooner."

I don't think he's nefarious so much as a genuine scientist with little else to him. Not in a bad way; I love it.
The 'end of the world' brings change. Change is interesting. New things to observe!
The power of the throne brings endless possibilities.
The creature in the dark is just an endless taunt. Something that you know is there, but can't witness. Can't analyze...supposedly. It's a challenge~

On 7/17/2019 at 5:54 AM, Dr. Safety said:

dude, imagine the gang building up to fight Charlie but they instead find out that Wagstaff got to her first and dethroned her. The ultimate plot twist.

I want a new character which hasn't been seen before.. I'd also prefer an unimplemented character like Wortox over characters which would just be ported from hamlet and shipwrecked because that would be boring if every character is like that, but that's just my opinion.

5 hours ago, Warbucks said:

I want a new character which hasn't been seen before.. I'd also prefer an unimplemented character like Wortox over characters which would just be ported from hamlet and shipwrecked because that would be boring if every character is like that, but that's just my opinion.

Hopefully the next character(special for DST)will be very cool and interesting, and not from DS and DLC.

On 23/07/2019 at 3:10 AM, Russian Philin said:

The female character is good. It's time to add in DST Wheeler!!!:wilson_sneaky::wilson_ecstatic:

Yesss, dodge mechanic and a GUN.

Her role in teamplay is low, buuut she is an excellent explorer, perfect for ruin rush and mapping the world!

Also, i'm willing to purchase all of her skins, because she's totally the best waifu in DS.

Archived