• It deserves everything it gets
    • It's pretty gud ma' dudes
    • It's fine. Just fine.
  2. 2. Is Wheeler better than Warbucks?

• No
    • NO

Is wheeler better than Warbucks?

YES

Warbucks had gimmicky upsides that only worked inside of hamlet and his downside was more annoying than a challenge. Easily negatable after you get a crockpot

Just got it today, i love every single part of hamlet, the combat, the ruin, and the trade mechamic, the enviroment remind me of home.

I think people expect too much and got carried away, it's an enjoyable experience for me. My first death is getting squished by the giant bird thing.

10/10 wouldn't mind if they add more content to spice things up.

Spoiler

WHEELER IS BETTER THAN WARBUCKS

2 hours ago, DarithD said:

Just got it today, i love every single part of hamlet, the combat, the ruin, and the trade mechamic, the enviroment remind me of home.

I think people expect too much and got carried away, it's an enjoyable experience for me. My first death is getting squished by the giant bird thing.

10/10 wouldn't mind if they add more content to spice things up.

Hide contents

Preach. Wheeler is arguably more interesting design wise, she pops more than him for the right reasons, cool hair, jacket and smirk. Her quotes are also funnier and more varied than his "I say, this is something!" And while one could say the same against her with her "Swell." Quotes, she has much more interesting quotes that he had (including like 5 wave hit quotes) while also remaining consistent with the explorer vibe without getting ""controversial"".

All in all, i think Warbucks just lives on as Wheeler, a much more interesting and fun to play face for the constant 

7 hours ago, DarithD said:
Spoiler

In his time in the constant, we only saw 0.004% of Warbucks power. Klei took him out because he was about to power up to 0.005%, which would end the world as we know it, creating a large power surge that would wipe out all technology and send us into a new dark age.

15 minutes ago, Raspberry Shake said:

In his time in the constant, we only saw 0.004% of Warbucks power. Klei took him out because he was about to power up to 0.005%, which would end the world as we know it, creating a large power surge that would wipe out all technology and send us into a new dark age.

They couldn't even fully remove him. He was too powerful.

yet again another weird poll that doesn't really provide much info to compare with and AGAIN another forced Warbucks question that is completely irrelevant to the topic. Not voting cuz no point.

-----------

My opinion on Hamlet:

- It feels kinda empty

- It needs bettter SW integration (Naval Store, SW trading currency interchange = oincs to doubloons)

- No late game goals 

- No Ro Bin transformations

1 hour ago, FreyaMaluk said:

yet again another weird poll that doesn't really provide much info to compare with and AGAIN another forced Warbucks question that is completely irrelevant to the topic. Not voting cuz no point.

if Klei decides to gives us Warbucks back again, I won't ask for new content or even bug fixes.

Archived