Willow Character Update and More!

18 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Drop Changes
We have removed icons, vignettes and profile backgrounds from the drop table. These items are still weaveable, however you will no longer receive them as drops. In addition, we have added about 100 color and slight variants of many existing common drops.

Originally we added the icons, vignettes and profile backgrounds so that we had more items to collect, but as many of these items were seasonal items, it gave the appearance that these were being dropped unintentionally. 

Wow! This is amazing... Ty

Just now, fimmatek said:

I could imagine that Willow had a friend there whose name was Ashley and who had a cat doll.

It's a good theory ... Or maybe Ashley only refers to ashes. :D

Great job on the character update!  I was wondering, Why were vignettes removed from the game drops though? I really liked unlocking the vignettes and felt that they added quite a lot to the loading screens of the game, unlike an icon or profile background.   I’d like to see the vignettes stay or possibly become cheaper to unravel. TYVM. Great job again! 

Archived