Wortox Skins and Lore

skins_hq.png.6562f4d8ca6902376bee4237244

Despite some people complained about the survivor skin not matching the DST style, I think the Minotaur and the Survivor skins are related to the lore presented in the video: He seems to get his physical shape changed according to the last powerful soul he got, so I'd guess his default red is after taking the Krampus, the Minotaur one could be if he killed the Ancient Guardian and I'm still not sure what could he have killed to get the survivor shape. Maybe an upcoming boss? 

Thoughts and ideas are welcome.

Also if the above is true I want the wortox's baloonmancer skin, after absorving Wes

He ate so many souls he teleported to Dwarf Fortress world, ate the souls of a goblin army and came back.

Going in more lore-friendly way I'm gonna bet Toadstool. That's the only powerful and green beast that comes to my mind.

5 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

He seems to get his physical shape changed according to the last powerful soul he got, so I'd guess his default red is after taking the Krampus, the Minotaur one could be if he killed the Ancient Guardian and I'm still not sure what could he have killed to get the survivor shape. 

I think it's a only one physical change per lifetime, if not then where is [Every Single Boss] skin? My idea is that the Minotaur one is a spin-off story like with Wilson going into SW/HAM instead of saving Maxwell.

On 3/29/2019 at 2:50 AM, ShadowDuelist said:

Despite some people complained about the survivor skin not matching the DST style, I think the Minotaur and the Survivor skins are related to the lore presented in the video: He seems to get his physical shape changed according to the last powerful soul he got, so I'd guess his default red is after taking the Krampus, the Minotaur one could be if he killed the Ancient Guardian and I'm still not sure what could he have killed to get the survivor shape. Maybe an upcoming boss? 

Thoughts and ideas are welcome.

Also if the above is true I want the wortox's baloonmancer skin, after absorving Wes

ummmm the survivor is DragonFly, Green and Brown.
i thought everyone noticed that.

12 hours ago, CrimXane said:

ummmm the survivor is DragonFly, Green and Brown.
i thought everyone noticed that.

i don't see it, it's the wrong color green too. If it was dragonfly i'd imagine it'd look more...dragonfly-y xD 

1 hour ago, PriscaMitica said:

I'm sorry to say this, but I stole that joke from the comments of the Krampus Wiki page. 

I also saw this comment yesterday wanting to see if Wortox was mentioned in the Krampus page.

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

post-286034-0-08022600-1407751194.png

If the krampii was an entirely new race of beings with its own realm, culture and different krampii types as the concept shows, it would be awesome.

Dst has amazing extension possibilities, they did a great job making the foundations of the game.

14 hours ago, minespatch said:

I want krampii portal world

post-286034-0-08022600-1407751194.png

dude that last design is utterly terrifying. I'm glad it didn't get added.

image.png.2ffdeffdefcf2d880776d8decc7e108d.png

Edit: tmw you kinda skimmed over the replies of the thread and you end up saying a joke that's already been said 

Archived