Information we can get out of the quotes

Yeah the Atrium ones are the big hitters, but like:

WES = 
        {
            GHOST = "%s, did you get more delicious?",
        },

>implying Wortox found Wes delicious before he was a ghost. 

17 minutes ago, Angel_Octoling said:

JoeW said he wasn't fully cannon, so I'm honestly kind of scared to see how much if any of this is true/cannon.
One thing to note is his laughter has grown on me.
And uh... Wes...huh...well, uh...

what he said is that Wortox is not part of the origin stories like the other characters.. he is still cannon.

21 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

what he said is that Wortox is not part of the origin stories like the other characters.. he is still cannon.

exactly, basically he is in Constant with the other survivors not interacting with the story really much.

4 hours ago, Bluegeist said:

Do any of the other characters have quotes for "nextcharacter"?

No they don't, past self.

Also, not only does he have quotes for Gorge stuff, he has quotes for Forge stuff and has placeholders for the perks section for each event.

19 hours ago, crystal_clodet said:

heres some interesting things from the now banned user sudura :
image.png.86ad4589e2d059d258c5cf40e570375d.png
image.png.3b08bf70c434cd34ec3af96e0b9c8983.png
image.png.3d0991a9c42027502d691d1fbbd17a77.png
Interesting stuff!
Post your findings on this thread
Edit : more stuff :
-He has quotes for gorge!

Pigkinggame quotes refers to year of the pig King event and every character has similar quotes saying that there is danger, night or mess. I don't know if those quotes are any different for him 

7 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

Maxwell never used the codex umbra to full potential anyways.. He was pretty much learning by doing

Yeah,I think that this book isn not made for Humans,it is meant for much more powerfull beings,like Demons or THEM.Maybe the full potentional can be unlocked by using Souls like fuel or be a shadow creature(Ancient Herald)

20 hours ago, WebberMain said:

Yeah,I think that this book isn not made for Humans,it is meant for much more powerfull beings,like Demons or THEM.Maybe the full potentional can be unlocked by using Souls like fuel or be a shadow creature(Ancient Herald)

574ba9741568e_20160529p1-Suddenlythecodexumbraisthenecronomicon.png.bcbd92bed52df23ddf532fd8223d85c6.png

On 28/03/2019 at 8:20 PM, Bluegeist said:

No they don't, past self.

Also, not only does he have quotes for Gorge stuff, he has quotes for Forge stuff and has placeholders for the perks section for each event.

They didn't payed much attention on the Wortox quotes before releasing the update huh? Well they never did much, that is why we have a bunch of unused code around the dst files a lot of scraped projects and stuff

This lines were mostly supposed to be added to all characters at once, hope this is not like Valve leaks that keep giving clues about something for years and that "something" never comes...

6 hours ago, Marthan said:

They didn't payed much attention on the Wortox quotes before releasing the update huh? Well they never did much, that is why we have a bunch of unused code around the dst files a lot of scraped projects and stuff

This lines were mostly supposed to be added to all characters at once, hope this is not like Valve leaks that keep giving clues about something for years and that "something" never comes...

I didn't see it as a fault by Klei, I'm not surprised they didn't have lines for the new character in everybody's files. That would give away too much info for a character that won't be released until May.

18 hours ago, Namelessgamer said:

So does the “NEXTCHARACTER” quote refers to the one if the 4 new characters ?

It's a safe bet. I mean, what else could it mean, right?

I just think it's weird that it sounds like it will be a goat. Wortox is already like a goat himself, I'd be disappointed to get two similar concepts in a row, even if it is a throwback to the Gorge.

ANYWAY, here's an important discovery: Wortox has a mom!

Lavae Tooth- "My mom still has mine somewhere."

On 2019-03-28 at 2:23 PM, Zeklo said:

WES = 
        {
            GHOST = "%s, did you get more delicious?",
        },

>implying Wortox found Wes delicious before he was a ghost. 

I see what Klei’s getting at here, I think. Wortox eats souls. Wes’ soul is delicious, presumably because it’s strong. When Wes dies, his soul leaves his body, it becomes more appealing.

Klei has said everyone’s getting a rework, and I think this is a bit of foreshadowing for... something?

Archived