QOL Mk-III Beta Release ?

Given the april, 16th is a tuesday it would be logic the beta branch is for today, we will see in around one hour.

Ok so no update today, I don't understand the logic. The day of the Preview is always the same of the day of the release. But here the Preview will be available thursday for a tuesday release so less than 3 weeks.

Before we had thursday/thursday patch, then tuesday/tuesday patch then now thursday/tuesday patch. I'm going to become crazy. :wilson_horror:

5 hours ago, SamLogan said:

Before we had thursday/thursday patch, then tuesday/tuesday patch then now thursday/tuesday patch. I'm going to become crazy.

Sounds like there is a problem in the preview release schedule. Please submit a bug report and include your save file.:wilson_vforvictory:

Hopefully this QoL   will fix/improve the  late game performance problems before adding in new content (last update) before release.

I think the late game problem is going to be the biggest issue for people writing reviews.

I believe Steam reviews will take a big hit because of  the performance issues.

You know what a super groovy cool perk for we early adopters would be? To get to be on the QA team for future patches and DLC. Not that we would necessarily get the DLC for free but we would get to help them test.

the real question is what happens after April 16 with release end of may.  that's only 6 weeks and they will surely release a preview for testing before their official launch.  that only leaves 3 or 4 weeks with new content promised.  I assume they have been working on this in parallel to AOL bug fixes

9 minutes ago, chemie said:

the real question is what happens after April 16 with release end of may.  that's only 6 weeks and they will surely release a preview for testing before their official launch.  that only leaves 3 or 4 weeks with new content promised.  I assume they have been working on this in parallel to AOL bug fixes

Yeah they mentioned that in the last livestream. They told they work in separate versions of the game and the one we have access to is a selection they do from the more advanced internal build.

I believe they have much of the features done already. As short as the time is from now to release, each day for testing would be precious (if they plan to deal with reported bugs before late May ofc).

Archived