• Warly
    • Wilbur
    • Woodlegs
    • W̶a̶r̶b̶u̶c̶k̶s̶
    • Wilba
    • Wormwood
    • None; I have no main

1 hour ago, PriscaMitica said:

Yeah, I haven't crafted a crock pot until like day 100.

Well yeah, cause you don't need to painfully search for rare materials just to cook food in it...

Now that i notice... if you break the flipped stone you get rocks ( for crock pot ) and normally you may find really nasty things under the stone so basically crock pots are ultimate bacteria-friendly things ever made.

5 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Well yeah, cause you don't need to painfully search for rare materials just to cook food in it...

Now that i notice... if you break the flipped stone you get rocks ( for crock pot ) and normally you may find really nasty things under the stone so basically crock pots are ultimate bacteria-friendly things ever made.

I mean, you heat the crock pot, so you are just sterilizing it by exposing it to a fire

Wilson, the science boi. It may sound stupid, but i like the beard thing, it feels like the time is actually moving. Also he has no "powerful" advantages, but no disadvantages either. Love his quotes too. 

Also the survivor skin in DST is bae.

Besides him, i play pretty much everyone, but mostly the meta-mancers:

-Wolfgang (love his quotes and mechanics, but i use him only in DST because bosses are tankier).

-Wigfrid (she is a really cool char). 

-WX-78, the weapon to surpass metal gear. 

-Wicker (only in DST when a team needs her). 

And these others:

-Maxwell, because of his interesting quotes. 

-Webber, cause cool mechanics. 

-Walani, cause of her look and quotes. 

-Wilba, because PIG-LATIN QUOTES and werepig is really cool. 

The rest, well... I don't really play them. Only from time to time when i pick random character. I used to play Woodie a lot back in the day, though. 

I main Wickerbottom due to the strategies her books provide and the strong start she has. Also, i learn a lot playing as her thanks to the detail she gives within the scope of her examination quotes :D.

I also main Wendy do to Abigail's aid, and her lessened sanity gain making the first few nights easier to handle. I've gotten my longest RoG and SW runs with Wendy, and i hope to do so soon in Hamlet.

I've always loved to play as Wilson! I love his personality, and he's an overall balanced character!

I've also been playing Webber a lot as well! I love his spiders and the ability to get a bunch of silk with his beard, and I really like how I could actually eat the monster meat. Besides, he's so pure!

Archived