Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Don't Starve: Hamlet Roadmap

TheMetalMan    118
On 2/19/2019 at 11:35 PM, Angel_Octoling said:

I'm sorry, but it's been publicly said quite a few times they've scrapped him for good, and that the only thing related to him that could return would be his perks. Other than that, our Warbucks is off exploring Jungles elsewhere.

This makes me sad.

• Like 2

minespatch    78165
14 hours ago, TrashLord said:

sure, new characters and lore and bosses are exciting and all that, but we all know the real star of the show:

I'm hyped for the Roc baby myself.

Mooagain    2270
14 hours ago, TrashLord said:

sure, new characters and lore and bosses are exciting and all that, but we all know the real star of the show:

Hide contents

unknown.png

Is that... Ro-bin?

YouKnowWho    8102
36 minutes ago, seyfitoplar said:

This is how i see the right silhouette;

IMG_3166Warbucks2.jpg

For like a minute I thought the goetee was a big mouth and it was the greatest thing ever. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Thalkas    1234

So... some time has passed (~ 1 month) since last news/update was release. How progress of work is? All is fine? When we will get new news?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 Da LOLs    3531
On 3/7/2019 at 3:11 PM, Zeklo said:

That would be amazing but the thing is the DS player anims only use 1 set for both left and right facing so unless they implement around them specifically then it's unlikely.

what if on his torso he has a pocket with a glove in it a single glove

• Like 1

Roosev    1085
On 15/03/2019 at 8:55 PM, Thalkas said:

So... some time has passed (~ 1 month) since last news/update was release. How progress of work is? All is fine? When we will get new news?

yes pls

more info would be nice

• Like 2

TheOnlyGuyEver    960

Honestly the biggest win with merged crafting is the ability to have Potted Ferns in all DLCs. They're like the only decoration structure in the whole game; DST has a ton meanwhile.

• Like 3

FreyaMaluk    5579
On 2/16/2019 at 10:13 AM, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Please dont forget theres also Mr. Witherstone or whatever his name was that was also mentioned in the Puzzles

That guy sells magic contraptions... He is not an adventurer or anything... I don't see him getting added to game. Specially when Wagstaff is pretty much confirmed at this point 

• Like 1

4 Da LOLs    3531

i have beaten adventure mode but have left it right before the ending and am waiting for Wagstaffs arrival

to see if they have a new intro for them i really want to beat it but i still wait any updates on their arrival?

(on a side note I've almost hit 500 reputation points)

minespatch    78165
On 4/10/2019 at 3:55 AM, FreyaMaluk said:

That guy sells magic contraptions... He is not an adventurer or anything...

His power could be conning pigs out of their money.:wilson_ecstatic:

• Haha 1

Salient    19

Anyway we could get some sort of update? Updates were supposed to be released during the month of March and it's mid-April and still no word from devs. All we have is a beta branch for testing some features...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

oCrapaCreeper    3133
8 hours ago, Salient said:

Anyway we could get some sort of update? Updates were supposed to be released during the month of March and it's mid-April and still no word from devs. All we have is a beta branch for testing some features...

Yeah, normally I'm pretty patient with this, but even just a vague update on what's going on would help a lot. Hamlet is supposedly to release this month and we haven't even seen the first phase from March's update make it to live. It is a little worrying.

Edited by oCrapaCreeper
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3