Don't Starve: Hamlet Roadmap

Jason

On 2/19/2019 at 11:35 PM, Angel_Octoling said:

I'm sorry, but it's been publicly said quite a few times they've scrapped him for good, and that the only thing related to him that could return would be his perks. Other than that, our Warbucks is off exploring Jungles elsewhere.

This makes me sad.

• Like 2

Just now, YouKnowWho said:

I really hope Wagstaff is missing a glove. 

left hand.PNG

That would be amazing but the thing is the DS player anims only use 1 set for both left and right facing so unless they implement around them specifically then it's unlikely.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

On 3/7/2019 at 3:11 PM, Zeklo said:

That would be amazing but the thing is the DS player anims only use 1 set for both left and right facing so unless they implement around them specifically then it's unlikely.

what if on his torso he has a pocket with a glove in it a single glove

• Like 1

On 15/03/2019 at 8:55 PM, Thalkas said:

So... some time has passed (~ 1 month) since last news/update was release. How progress of work is? All is fine? When we will get new news?

yes pls

more info would be nice

• Like 2

On 2/16/2019 at 10:13 AM, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Please dont forget theres also Mr. Witherstone or whatever his name was that was also mentioned in the Puzzles

That guy sells magic contraptions... He is not an adventurer or anything... I don't see him getting added to game. Specially when Wagstaff is pretty much confirmed at this point 

• Like 1

i have beaten adventure mode but have left it right before the ending and am waiting for Wagstaffs arrival

to see if they have a new intro for them i really want to beat it but i still wait any updates on their arrival?

(on a side note I've almost hit 500 reputation points)

Anyway we could get some sort of update? Updates were supposed to be released during the month of March and it's mid-April and still no word from devs. All we have is a beta branch for testing some features...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Salient said:

Anyway we could get some sort of update? Updates were supposed to be released during the month of March and it's mid-April and still no word from devs. All we have is a beta branch for testing some features...

Yeah, normally I'm pretty patient with this, but even just a vague update on what's going on would help a lot. Hamlet is supposedly to release this month and we haven't even seen the first phase from March's update make it to live. It is a little worrying.

Edited by oCrapaCreeper
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3