ImDaMisterL

puzzle
A New Reign Puzzle - Metheus

Hype?   555 members have voted

1. 1. Hype??

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5,869 posts in this topic

On the regular mural, Torchy may look like she's defending herself, while on the nightmare (purple) one it's definitely Torchy trying to order shadows to stop or something. Maybe Klei changed it so we can be sure that Torchy's not trying to save themselves but save Staffsalot.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Maslak said:

On the regular mural, Torchy may look like she's defending herself, while on the nightmare (purple) one it's definitely Torchy trying to order shadows to stop or something. Maybe Klei changed it so we can be sure that Torchy's not trying to save themselves but save Staffsalot.

The nightmare versions of things usually seem more... amplified. The statues feel more pain, the atrium statues praise more. It brought back a once living being along with its mind. It amplified the power of the shadow allowing us to be attacked by the nightmares during the peak of the nightmare cycle

Spoiler

Btw how do you put signatures? I have no idea how. Forgive me

Edited by Spaartan
MAYMAYS

1 hour ago, defleshed2 said:

Does that mean that the data-mined murals were intended to be found? 

Yeah probably, it would be very irresponsible of Klei to leave that unrestricted, but who knows, maybe a potato cup fell on the "remove restriction" button

O.k So like, I have been trying for several days now, and I have yet to even pass the first puzzle. I have tried multiple times with at least two people. and so far nothing. I type in the code, and I make sure the other person has punched in. I press the glowy thingy, and all of the symbols vanish. I honestly have no idea what;s going on. I have even tried doing it on mobile, and on different browsers, and yet nothing. 

so anyone else have a bugged page? i finished the puzzle but the other side isnt lit well.. theres a flame but no light

Me and a friend finished the second part, but as soon as we did the page reloaded and neither of us were quick enough to screenshot our pages. I clicked on the panel to see if the tiles were still there, but they were gone and the code on top of our tablets reset even though all the dots are lit up. She wrote down all the moves we took, and we both took screenshots of our codes before it reset, but even after I redid the puzzle on paper and I thought I had the combination we tried to use the Ancient Chest with our item combination(4 Thulecite, 1 Bee, 4 Nightmare Fuel, 4 Purple Gems, 1 Walking Stick, and 3 Petals) it just spat it all out. We tried to redo the puzzle today but we can't interact with any of the tiles on the tablets. Does anyone know what we can do to finish the puzzle?

2 minutes ago, yujinthegamer said:

so anyone else have a bugged page? i finished the puzzle but the other side isnt lit well.. theres a flame but no light

Are you able to click the background?

1 minute ago, TrashLord said:

Me and a friend finished the second part, but as soon as we did the page reloaded and neither of us were quick enough to screenshot our pages. I clicked on the panel to see if the tiles were still there, but they were gone and the code on top of our tablets reset even though all the dots are lit up. She wrote down all the moves we took, and we both took screenshots of our codes before it reset, but even after I redid the puzzle on paper and I thought I had the combination we tried to use the Ancient Chest with our item combination(4 Thulecite, 1 Bee, 4 Nightmare Fuel, 4 Purple Gems, 1 Walking Stick, and 3 Petals) it just spat it all out. We tried to redo the puzzle today but we can't interact with any of the tiles on the tablets. Does anyone know what we can do to finish the puzzle?

Try relinking and then do the second part again I guess.

2 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

yes i can click around this is what it looks like

error.png

3 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

I have; I still can't interact with anything. I mean, I can click on the tablet, but when I try to click on a tile I just get booted back to the "main screen".

Posted (edited)

i wonder if there might be a new puzzle page soon tho its not like we have any keywords to go by or anything also looks like dont starve updated and the skins(cane and chest) are now timeless

Edited by yujinthegamer

um3.png

I should probably just post this on Maxwell Memes but I swear, before the video loads, the flames make the video player look like Aku from samurai jack. :wilson_ecstatic:

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

@TheMightyPikachu Just found that you can hear Wilson when you open the Metheus page. O-o

Seems as if we're not done yet?

Its true, just tried it myself. I wonder what it could be for? I'm thinking its just a prank from the devs though, as if nothing else changed this is probably the case.

EDIT: I'm now apparently a "Senior Member", I'd rather have a unique title though, too many people have this one.

Edited by Astroknot

2 minutes ago, Astroknot said:

EDIT: I'm now apparently a "Senior Member", I'd rather have a unique title though, too many people have this one.

But it's great, now you have bragging rights above junior and regular members

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Astroknot said:

You get Senior Member at 300 posts, you gotta earn a special title by doing something cool or unique that catches the attention of one of the devs, asking doesn't cut it. I'd know.

4 people like this

1 minute ago, Destros09 said:

But it's great, now you have bragging rights above junior and regular members

I guess... just a random question but actually has anyone gone back to being a "Junior Member"? That would be a cool title being the only Junior Member that has more then a 100 posts, then you'd have bragging rights above even Senior Members!   

I'd go back to being a "Junior Member" just for that, of course that is if @JoeW would grant it.

3 hours ago, Astroknot said:

EDIT: I'm now apparently a "Senior Member", I'd rather have a unique title though, too many people have this one.

I wonder how you get that.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

I wonder how you get that.

It can involve anything from making a bad typo to buying nome breakfast, basically you can apparently get one for doing just about anything. Except asking.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Astroknot said:

It can involve anything from making a bad typo to buying nome breakfast, basically you can apparently get one for doing just about anything. Except asking.

Edit the joke flew right over you

Edited by Donke60
dum google
1 person likes this

Are we really freaking gonna talk about freaking getting freaking custom titles in the freaking metheus page when freaking Wilson is freaking talking right in the freaking website?

2 people like this

Really need a Headphone Warning for Wilson btw. Guy nearly blew my ears off when I was told there was a voice on the page now lol.

The functionality is nice, but I'm more interested in the fact that this pretty much means Wilson is present.

Unless it's purely for functionality, but I dunno.

4 people like this

Since I already solved the puzzle, I checked the links Noodles posted. Got a chuckle.