Coming Soon - The Gorge!

After barely escaping through the Molten Gateway, our survivors plummet headfirst into the ruins of a sickly city ruled by a ravenous beast. Work together to cook fine dishes and placate the Eternal Gnaw's hunger to avoid the curse of its terrible plague. Cook well enough, and you may even get to go home.

The Gorge is a free limited time 3-player co-op challenge with tons of new skins, emotes, items and more. Your goal is to cook and offer food on the Altar of Gnaw, but you'll need all the cooks in the kitchen to keep it fed, so work together to survive!

The Gorge begins June 14th and ends July 9th. Console will be coming just a short while after, we'll have details on a more concrete date when we get closer to launching the event. 

Beta starts early next week, so keep an eye on the forums. We'll see you here! 

Nice , it looks really nice , I'm glad there are survival elements in the event this time (cooking/farming and so on) .

I have only 1 question will we be able to replay the event's at some point in the future ? Because this looks like an event I'm going to really enjoy .

Nice, at last something confirmed! :D

I hope that this time we'll get worlds that are at least somewhat randomized, that would be really fun.

I like how that swamp-like gate spits out not only our survivors, but a flag and a hammer as well :D I just wonder, how is it happening that the characters arrive fully dressed to the scene? It seems that that gate is indeed very magical.

1 minute ago, CarlZalph said:

Wonder what's up with this entity and trying to hide the scales.

I recall reading "mermification" in some of the leaked strings.

Meaning merms aren't natural, and are a result of Gnaw's plague perhaps?

1 minute ago, minreaV said:

I guess Willow, Wolfgang and Wigfrid are running things down at the forge now?

Or they dead. rip

or maybe we will see them on another adventure?.

(my messages merged for some reason)

im happy because of this, but at the same time im kinda stressed because next week im doing my finals, and the beta is probably dropping on monday, and the full release of the gorge is next thursday, so yeah

4 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

I recall reading "mermification" in some of the leaked strings.

Meaning merms aren't natural, and are a result of Gnaw's plague perhaps?

Lovecraftian. I highly recommend you guys check out the Roger Corman/Vincent Price film "Haunted Palace". They're borrowing elements of "The curious case of Charles Dexter Ward".

Now that it's confirmed that the Gnaw is in the sky, I'm doubly curious as to the icon. 

event_quagmire-0.png.30669f9ccfe4ebb69029e95ad1dc3e39.png

The green scales are probably for the merm "curse" or whatever, but the shape itself seems to belong to more of a tentacle then anything else.

Archived