Don't Starve Together Funko Pop Figures

8 hours ago, Miss Maya said:

The Wendy one is adorbs.  I do think that they look better with mouths though.  It might be blasphemy, but if/when I pick some of these up I'm totally taking a marker to them or something.

Why would it be blasphemy? It will be your product and you can do whatever you want with it.

On 10/20/2018 at 3:31 AM, SuperLaggycat64 said:

Normally I despise Funko Pops, but for these I will make a short exception. (mostly because of the Proof of Purchase skins)

59 minutes ago, axxel said:

Aww, my problem is: I don't like Funko Pops.

Chipping in on this... This is the first time I see Funko figures and the style doesn't fit Don't Starve too well. Uh.. The skins look really neat, though! I mean, the Pop figures could be somewhat cute if they were small, but after looking up Funko Pops on Youtube they seem to be obnoxiously large.

• Developer
On 10/16/2018 at 8:32 PM, Warlockadamm said:

You guys might be tired of hearing that question xD but the post on the funko page said the code were reedemable via PC. Was it a typo or those skin wont be available for console players?

The items will be added to all builds of the game, so they should be redeemable on all platforms. The items will most likely be added with the Hallowed Night's update.

1 hour ago, BellumOmnes said:

Is there a country in Europe that sells these or it's just a NA thing?

In case of Germany, I saw a couple of Pop Culture shops selling Funko Pops (not inlcuding DS). 

DS Funko Pops online, each 13€: https://www.stuffbringer.com/search/Don't+Starve/  (German, I couldn't change language setting) (international Shipping in 10 countries)

3 hours ago, axxel said:

In case of Germany, I saw a couple of Pop Culture shops selling Funko Pops (not inlcuding DS). 

DS Funko Pops online, each 13€: https://www.stuffbringer.com/search/Don't+Starve/  (German, I couldn't change language setting) (international Shipping in 10 countries)

It says they ship end of January? I thought it was November

Archived