Coming Soon - The Gorge!

• Developer
1 hour ago, Denchick12345 said:

Cuz...A beta that lasts 2 days ? Hell no.I would prefer atleast 3 days.(if it will start today.)

It's so they can fix minor bugs their internal team might have missed and that might pop up with everyone playing.

Any time you launch something new, you have to have a lot of staff on hand to deal with all the problems that come up, monitoring the forums and answering email from people who can’t get it to work right for whatever reasons. For that reason, it doesn’t seem very likely that both things—Hamlet and the DST beta—will be launched at the same time, especially since there’s no good reason to do that to their staff. But I agree that two or fewer days is not really a lot to handle any problems with the beta. So my guess is the release date of Hamlet gets announced this afternoon and the event beta starts tomorrow.

I hope there is going to be a chance to get 2 of the Beta stuff like last time so that I not only have 2 Forge Flame portraits but I hope I also will get 2 Gorge Beta Portraits/Other.

Not many hours/days until beta starts :D

I hope there is going to be more lore stuff in-game that we can look at.

14 minutes ago, MrKoopa said:

I hope there is going to be a chance to get 2 of the Beta stuff like last time so that I not only have 2 Forge Flame portraits but I hope I also will get 2 Gorge Beta Portraits/Other.

Not many hours/days until beta starts :D

I hope there is going to be more lore stuff in-game that we can look at.

more lore would be nice, it's probs gonna come from the npcs talking and items descriptions

Archived