Coming Soon - The Gorge!

[We want the Gorge!]                                                                                                                                                                                                      

ヽ(¬ ͟ʖ¬)ノ

2 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

Six hours, and no guarantee that the beta will be released after the announcement. As Gentleman Fridge pointed out, they are not going to release it before their announcement at the show, so go do something else for 6 hours.

We will talk and someone in this community will draw weird stuff untill it comes out

Just now, Rellimarual said:

Six hours, and no guarantee that the beta will be released after the announcement. As Gentleman Fridge pointed out, they are not going to release it before their announcement at the show, so go do something else for 6 hours.

Why wouldn't they release a beta before a different annoucement? I mean, it makes more sense to release the beta before so that people don't get confused with the actual anounced game. Also, The Gorge release on 14, a 3-day beta is not a very long to fix bugs before the public release. I definitely place my bet on a beta release in the next few hours.

2 minutes ago, Rouli said:

Why wouldn't they release a beta before a different annoucement? I mean, it makes more sense to release the beta before so that people don't get confused with the actual anounced game. Also, The Gorge release on 14, a 3-day beta is not a very long to fix bugs before the public release. I definitely place my bet on a beta release in the next few hours.

Same.

Archived