Coming Soon - The Gorge!

6 minutes ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

if its Monday, it should be out in 20.5 hours

But you forgot: this is DST we're talking about. Also known as "Daylight Savings Time". Based on some hard-code algorithms, logarithms, and functions that I did in the six seconds after you posted that; it would appear that the release of the beta, if to be on Monday is to be within the next 30 minutes. We're waiting.

Just now, glommerhugger said:

But you forgot: this is DST we're talking about. Also known as "Daylight Savings Time". Based on some hard-code algorithms, logarithms, and functions that I did in the six seconds after you posted that; it would appear that the release of the beta, if to be on Monday is to be within the next 30 minutes. We're waiting.

interestin', I've always known them for releasing stuff 4am my time 

2 hours ago, glommerhugger said:

Klei better be hitting that beta release button pretty soon.

Yup.Im very Hyped.Cuz im actually gonna play something other than Hotline Miami.(If Anyone knows about that game)

9 hours ago, Stormish said:

I think someone already posted this but if the beta will come out, do we need a beta code to access it or would it just be a branch everyone can have access to?

apologies, i just started playing this game when the forge came out and i'm not sure how beta testing in this game works.

Probably A public branch.They did that with forge.;)

13 hours ago, zergologist said:

I was doing something and ctrl v and got slipster_mating_dance.gif.0ca7ed32ac4edb0267d850cf3c4c3ee7.gif

Reveal hidden contents

weird huh? 

slipster_mating_dance.gif.0ca7ed32ac4edb0267d850cf3c4c3ee7.gif

Oh No.Hell No.

Spoiler

That actually looks pretty good.

8 hours ago, minespatch said:

Maybe Hamlet will have some shipwrecked items?

Sounds interesting...But probably thats a no.

48 minutes ago, NorthicaN said:

Klei in Canda though. For my time they usualy do streams in EST time zone: 3.00AM in East Eu if ya wanna know correctly and in UK time it be 1.00AM

If Klei was based here in Asia we'd all have content sooner

Btw Klei today/tonight will present Hamlet and maybe then beta Gorge too. For Canada it's a different time zone than for most people from Europe. For me, the presentation falls at 12 am - so new day, for Klei all time monday :D

Yeah, it's gonna be pretty weird for the beta to be released any later than today. That would give them, like, less than three days for bug fixes.

Forge had a beta released WAY ahead of the actual event. (And the reward was the flame portrait, I am satisfied, mostly because ONLY FOR BETA USERS, HA!)

Anywho, it's not like I can hold it against them if they release it later, it just seems like it will be a rush job to fix mistakes if they do.

1 hour ago, Thalkas said:

Btw Klei today/tonight will present Hamlet and maybe then beta Gorge too. For Canada it's a different time zone than for most people from Europe. For me, the presentation falls at 12 am - so new day, for Klei all time monday :D

Kinda weird if the update will come on the 14th and the beta will be 1/2 days long

13 minutes ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Yeah, it's gonna be pretty weird for the beta to be released any later than today. That would give them, like, less than three days for bug fixes.

Forge had a beta released WAY ahead of the actual event. (And the reward was the flame portrait, I am satisfied, mostly because ONLY FOR BETA USERS, HA!)

Anywho, it's not like I can hold it against them if they release it later, it just seems like it will be a rush job to fix mistakes if they do.

Still hope it will be released today,or maybe tomorrow.

Cuz...A beta that lasts 2 days ? Hell no.I would prefer atleast 3 days.(if it will start today.)

Hype.

12 minutes ago, Denchick12345 said:

Still hope it will be released today,or maybe tomorrow.

Cuz...A beta that lasts 2 days ? Hell no.I would prefer atleast 3 days.(if it will start today.)

Hype.

By the time I wake up, the beta will be here. In asia it should start 11 pm or something so, 2 hours maybe?

1 minute ago, Spaartan said:

By the time I wake up, the beta will be here. In asia it should start 11 pm or something so, 2 hours maybe?

Or it might never come we really don't know what the Klei gods will do

Archived