Screenshot showcase

12 minutes ago, Gagarin-ace said:

once i see wendys teddy was out of map, but i think woody is extremely overpovered

Woodie got glitched out right when my team killed the final boss ( can’t remember name ) though I think this was a rare 

Some Forge screenshots from games where everybody picked random.

This one is spoiled cuz f word

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.6876427a8c2d7a9957b32a49e4e20305.png

We got 3 Wilsons, Wolfgnag, Webebr (me) and Wendy

image.thumb.png.bd211d4b54162b978d6c11731ae29b71.png

She tanked like 3 turtles and that was the reason our wolfgnag survived

image.thumb.png.67a980784b8a9dbd045cc1bb7d636c70.png

We won even though our 2nd tank was Wilson with granade. We only won becasue Wolfgnag wtih new armor tanked Boarior and like 10 Pigs for a solid minute while we res'ed everyone else. Our healer was dead too

2nd game

image.thumb.png.9adcbb35f9e16d4663e2ad5d619c34b8.png

We got actually a pretty decent team

image.thumb.png.ec31b57c031817fe9787e0973bd4a3f7.png

...and that's why we lost.

We lost only and because we had wes as a runner. I'm not kidding. Boarilla went loose got into the mess of scorpions and turtles and we ended up with Boarilla with all atatcks unlocked, 2 spinning turtles and Boarior.

What's interesting is that in the 1st game Wilson was the runner and Boarilla didn't go loose once. 

On 6/11/2018 at 9:44 PM, fimmatek said:

These new skins might come handy...

handyskins.thumb.jpg.1a7416f6f3a49026efabb8f49373c771.jpg

Btw, I have the impression that we get a lot more of the old Forge skins than the new ones, am I the only one who thinks so?

Well, I think depends of luck too, my forge chests is more mixed with old and new skins.

Meanwhile, I don't have any of old halloween skins from gifts&classic chests, besides Rookiebot body (but I hope get the head soon). 

Awww.  (hearts) It's so nice to see, especially in this day and age, pigs and notpigs (or possibly "weird goats") who are willing to go past their difference and...forge ;) a new future of peace. 

Meanwhile, over in ANOTHER pocket universe...

willowsstarterpokemon.png.62d28a2f12b954f7b404299fa59c8d1c.png

I has a fluffball.  :D  (Original caption:  "Willow and her starter Pokemon prepare to head into the long grass together!"  Unfortunately for Willow, little does she know that this game is a Nuzlocke...FOR HER.  (dun dun duuuunnnn!!!!))

toomanyfluffballs.png.0ae4b7d70abf0e6a93a6e70700c97bcf.png

...I has...way too many fluffballs.  XD

Basically if you feed ANY of these guys within even slightly range of another, this happens:

ME:  (gives the one on the left a petal to see if they'll like it)

POG #1:  (eats petal)

POG #2:  (wakes up suddenly and bounds out of darkness)  Hey, if Steve gets a food, I should get a food.

POG #3:  (also bounds out of darkness) No fair, if Steve and Dave get foods _I_ should get a food!

POG #4:  (rocks up) Oh, hell no. There's no way Steve, Dave AND Larry are getting foods but not me.

Eventually they did all get a petal.   WHY NOT.  : P

...Notorious

9 hours ago, minespatch said:

image.thumb.png.f4de2161796b79d75ba63cc983bae1cf.png

guess pig disguise doesn't save you from forge bois

do you actually use paint to cut your pics and then put it into one file? that sounds harsh, i'd suggest using snipping tool (you already got one on windows or any other alternative screenshooter on other platform)

51 minutes ago, brbrmensch said:

do you actually use paint to cut your pics and then put it into one file? that sounds harsh, i'd suggest using snipping tool (you already got one on windows or any other alternative screenshooter on other platform)

ms paint is the fastest way. I make it a 2000x2000 canvas and paste as quickly as I can so I can return to battle. I don't mind since I don't really save the image. Just copy what I compiled and paste it here. The forum saves it as a image,

9 hours ago, minespatch said:

ms paint is the fastest way. I make it a 2000x2000 canvas and paste as quickly as I can so I can return to battle. I don't mind since I don't really save the image. Just copy what I compiled and paste it here. The forum saves it as a image,

so you really do it during the battle, huh? are you playing without overlay or something? steam has F12 as default screenshot button, you can open every shot on pc without uploading anywhere

2 hours ago, brbrmensch said:

so you really do it during the battle, huh? are you playing without overlay or something? steam has F12 as default screenshot button, you can open every shot on pc without uploading anywhere

\I just use the print-screen button. I find Steam's screenshot process a tad too rough for my memories. I can just immediately paste on paint during quiet moments or small breaks while the others fight and join back in. Works for me but oh well.

image.png.e940749d478f4b9742a21984d89a851b.pngI tried to hold the new cocktaIl outside the forge but at least I can still show of my new hammer.

Next on my quest for skins: Fridge, Mimic chest, and nox helmet. Gotta live the life of a protege Innkeeper for Innkeeper-sensei's honor.

Wednesday Addams the Pyromaniac as a mayor?  Well, I know _I_ wouldn't mess with her.

...WAITAMINUTE they've definitely updated that one mod, and I didn't even think to check.  Be right back...

(I chose Willow for my first Hamlet character because I'd been forewarned about the guard pigs putting out EVERY FIRE THEY SEE--camp OR pit--in town.  So I was like, "Well then beep you, I'll just have an infinite lighter then!"  : P)

Anyway.

cloudcity.png.6fb038701d0c5ffece6137bf94ebc95c.png

Welcome to Up and Away! I mean Hamlet.  ;)  Or possibly The Floating Island from the Sonic universe. I would say it could be one of the floating islands of the Realm of Arianus, but it's clearly got way too much water for _that_ to be accurate.  I could do this all day, I'm that much of a nerd.  : P

gorgecity.png.f2f9bc537b203d4f1570f638f6349d9c.png

(insert lame theory about how the titular Hamlet and the ruined Victorian town from The Gorge ARE the same area, only in different spots along their timelines...)

Okay okay enough of that.  Time to be Randomly Artsy!  (strikes a pose.  The pose strikes back.)

artsyvines.png.e50ae18a12a849412f6f1dec7467bd8d.png

~~sunbeams~~  This is one of my favourites.

artsytree.png.20d69579a4c8a02c7c7f8a687f7eee76.png

Tee-hee.  ;)  However, as perfectly-framed as this shot is...anyone else kinda feel like I'm being grabbed by one of the hell-hand things from "Eversion"?  'Cos that's what they remind ME of...

WILLOW:  POG!  I choose you!

POG #1:  I ain't goin' in there, you can catch yer own damn pokeymans!

: P

...Notorious

Archived