minespatch    70635

image.thumb.png.cca92c7f859ab8c5b02b5bbf4e85f959.png

So... Someone did a mod that confused the group.

Screenshotted at the perfect moment. Max's scrunchy face.

I did three wins but only managed to get two screenshots.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Russian_Philin    8259
3 hours ago, Szczuku said:
  Hide contents

image.png.ea19b1dd242a09d4be0f66c8d0556fa2.png

Oh boy

I'm so ashamed of my community... Oh... Could at least the basics of English to learn, and not to write obscenities in the chat... Ehhh...Yeah, though the Russian people are good, but there are people of low intelligence and very rude...

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 1

Szczuku    11792
58 minutes ago, Russian Philin said:

I'm so ashamed of my community... Oh... Could at least the basics of English to learn, and not to write obscenities in the chat... Ehhh...Yeah, though the Russian people are good, but there are people of low intelligence and very rude...

Oh don't worry I didn't post it to put shame on Russian players.

I wanted to show that eyeball emote I made

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

FreyaMaluk    5092
11 hours ago, Russian Philin said:

Yeah, I knew you didn't mean that... I am generally ashamed of our "jokers", although today I met an aggressor who hated the Russians and said that the United States will capture us....I shouldn't say this, but it's a shame when our country and we are not respected...

it's kinda hard dude... tbh there is some kind of weird way many Russian players behave in the game

tbh i don't care where peeps come from.. but most times when u see a guy acting weird  and being nasty... it tends to be a Russian... unfortunately

just for u... keep giving a good impression... that changes people's perception. we can play anytime as long as you are nice :)

Edited by FreyaMaluk
  • Like 4

Terra M Welch    3830

Man tallbirds are bloodthirsty, this one couldn't stop murdering grass geckos.

20181121075414_1.thumb.jpg.7a2ac597293f5bcd01dd459f5f833514.jpg

And krampus considers tallbirds to be "Innocent"... Look how bloodthirsty this tallbird is. A cold blooded killer.

• Like 4

Russian_Philin    8259
11 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

it's kinda hard dude... tbh there is some kind of weird way many Russian players behave in the game

tbh i don't care where peeps come from.. but most times when u see a guy acting weird  and being nasty... it tends to be a Russian... unfortunately

just for u... keep giving a good impression... that changes people's perception. we can play anytime as long as you are nice :)

Yes, you correctly noticed that the Russian behave strangely in the game(tells you Russian: D)

Most Russian players just don't know your language and try to talk to other players... But there are also a lot of "jokers" and "fools" who think, " We're in the game and we're not going to have anything, so I'm going to hate everyone or spoil the game"

Anyway, I'm glad I came to the Forums. There are many wonderful people who do not use stereotypes to Russian. We are just portrayed as fools with balalaika and vodka, who are friends with the bears... Eh, when we all live in a world without stereotypes and any disagreements.

Today I met a whole gang that humiliated me again, and then they called me a vodka idiot... Ehhhhh.... =0 =c

As always, my poor English spoils the meaning of this message.

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 2

disies    718
10 hours ago, fimmatek said:

I like to laugh a lot.

reforge_emotes.jpg.3526869704550508d3e62ffbae08a11d.jpg

Am I the only one who gets that many emote duplicates? Seriously, Klei, we need more emotes! 

And here I sit. Getting slow clap for the second time but not the rest