Screenshot showcase

12 hours ago, minespatch said:

image.thumb.png.cca92c7f859ab8c5b02b5bbf4e85f959.png

So... Someone did a mod that confused the group.

Screenshotted at the perfect moment. Max's scrunchy face.

I did three wins but only managed to get two screenshots.

Heh.  So far nobody has done a mod that confused the GROUP (when I was playing), but I did manage to do a mod that confused MYSELF.  See, I had almost forgotten I'd put on the Darkest Forge mod until I suddenly heard "The Ancestor"'s voice yelling things in my ear like "EXECUTED WITH IMPUNITY!" and "Continue the onslaught.  Destroy.  Them.  ALL!" and then I cracked up.  XD  (As a mod it kinda makes sense, as both games are (a) Lovecraftian (b) Canadian (c) roguelikes, and (d) Klei is even thanked for their help in the opening credits.) 

Unfortunately I can't show a picture of that as it doesn't put words on the screen, it's only sound files.  So instead, enjoy a pog killing a snake.

pogbitesnake.png.7eb40ec172b22d8579f97befb03eaeb1.png

Pog used BITE!  It's very effective!

Good puppy.  :)

...Notorious

xtpNoPa.jpg

I've joined a somewhat static group; we consistently win in about 24 minutes, and most of us are very chatty.  There's a lot of stuff we could do to shave off time and our roles aren't entirely typical but we figure if it ain't broke why fix it?

Here's me and one of our Woodies having "Girls' Night."

When you actual healer leaves, it's nice to have a wilson as backup, we didn't need the original healer anyway.

20181120053121_1.thumb.jpg.46a647fc617f5cea136c53654aca6ecb.jpg

20181120053150_1.thumb.jpg.30cb05fc23e4b496b43017cd07160b9d.jpg

Tbh the daily win is really all I bother trying to get in the forge nowadays, I'll get other quests along the way, and personally I don't really care about the character quests, but I don't want to miss that daily 5k, there's just something about it that makes me want to continue getting it every day. >.<

58 minutes ago, Russian Philin said:

I'm so ashamed of my community... Oh... Could at least the basics of English to learn, and not to write obscenities in the chat... Ehhh...Yeah, though the Russian people are good, but there are people of low intelligence and very rude...

Oh don't worry I didn't post it to put shame on Russian players.

I wanted to show that eyeball emote I made

3 hours ago, Szczuku said:
4 hours ago, Russian Philin said:
3 hours ago, Szczuku said:

I'm so ashamed of my community

Oh don't worry I didn't post it to put shame on Russian players.

I wanted to show that eyeball emote

Yeah, I knew you didn't mean that... I am generally ashamed of our "jokers", although today I met an aggressor who hated the Russians and said that the United States will capture us....I shouldn't say this, but it's a shame when our country and we are not respected...

11 hours ago, Russian Philin said:

Yeah, I knew you didn't mean that... I am generally ashamed of our "jokers", although today I met an aggressor who hated the Russians and said that the United States will capture us....I shouldn't say this, but it's a shame when our country and we are not respected...

it's kinda hard dude... tbh there is some kind of weird way many Russian players behave in the game

tbh i don't care where peeps come from.. but most times when u see a guy acting weird  and being nasty... it tends to be a Russian... unfortunately

just for u... keep giving a good impression... that changes people's perception. we can play anytime as long as you are nice :)

11 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

it's kinda hard dude... tbh there is some kind of weird way many Russian players behave in the game

tbh i don't care where peeps come from.. but most times when u see a guy acting weird  and being nasty... it tends to be a Russian... unfortunately

just for u... keep giving a good impression... that changes people's perception. we can play anytime as long as you are nice :)

Yes, you correctly noticed that the Russian behave strangely in the game(tells you Russian: D)

Most Russian players just don't know your language and try to talk to other players... But there are also a lot of "jokers" and "fools" who think, " We're in the game and we're not going to have anything, so I'm going to hate everyone or spoil the game"

Anyway, I'm glad I came to the Forums. There are many wonderful people who do not use stereotypes to Russian. We are just portrayed as fools with balalaika and vodka, who are friends with the bears... Eh, when we all live in a world without stereotypes and any disagreements.

Today I met a whole gang that humiliated me again, and then they called me a vodka idiot... Ehhhhh.... =0 =c

As always, my poor English spoils the meaning of this message.

As me and my friend were building an arena of sorts, my friend decided to have a great idea. They removed my godmode and spawned a lot of hounds. as in, a lot of hounds. They left the arena and destroyed the entire world afterwards. 

20181120225224_1.thumb.jpg.44b7d515e4d3a5ab4f086a1c8a841cab.jpg

This is in another topic, but this is just too good not to show.

20181114230225_1.thumb.jpg.05ade5882e3fc21142a7b5d3f6392cd5.jpg

On my day 1000+ world, which i no longer have acess to due to friendships that were not meant to happen (:c), I Had the great idea to tame not 1, but 2 beefalos (we were 3 people.). I also decided to make a glossomer saddle, the one that takes, i think 69 butterfly wings? yeah we really didn't have anything to do at that time

"My Life is Meaningless" - Wendy, after her Beefalo Got undomesticated bc we ran out of salt lick, standing next to the glossomer saddle. 
20180718145435_1.thumb.jpg.73a83373305b07fd7d82a83de721bd4b.jpg

Archived