Klei Weekly Art Stream!

27 minutes ago, galaxybread said:

I pretty much just tried to make the challenge but funnier and this is what it turns out to be, Uncorrupted Wortox running towards the butter muffin cause Warly makes the best ones. Why did I make this?5d3fcbb7ab104_WarlyandWortox.thumb.png.ef361de742c70b7820c668f344416088.png

Wortox doesn’t really “like” “mortal” foods

artstream_warly.png

Hi everyone, If you missed the show last week, the Warly piece from that art stream is here.

As always, thanks everyone for sharing your art challenge submissions with us. Be sure to join us every week on the Klei Twitch channel (3:30 PM PT / 10:30 PM UTC), where we draw Klei game characters/creatures, chat username doodles, and even finish up streams with blindfolded drawings! 

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Weekly Art Challenge
To celebrate ONI's launch, this week's art challenge is to draw your favorite creatures from Oxygen Not Included. Post your submissions on this thread and yours may get featured on next week's art stream!

3 minutes ago, JanH said:

Weekly Art Challenge
To celebrate ONI's launch, this week's art challenge is to draw your favorite creatures from Oxygen Not Included. Post your submissions on this thread and yours may get featured on next week's art stream!

Does Stinky count as a "creature"? :wilson_sneaky:

image.thumb.png.67dab608cb01db3cca504dedb920765f.png

17 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Snip

Darn it, I spent so long looking through old pages of the data mining thread only to come here to post the final product and see this.

image.thumb.jpg.f9417863a7775f70d04b92e9e9931fba.jpg

The poor hatch only wanted to taste the salt.

image.thumb.jpg.d32cb4bcdb63ce4edca8379fb0b004a0.jpg

@ResettePlayer I think it was you that asked for this on stream.

image.thumb.jpg.f68c27640ae99d8da56fed1580de42fb.jpg

my ragtime mole.

pog_meet_pip__klei_art_stream__by_clawsoPip from Oxygen Not Included, Meet the Pog from Don't Starve. 
Made while watching Jesse's 7/30/19 Art stream~ (I'm Jazminemine on twitch)
Light Bugs, meet the Glowflies.
<:3 The Pip here looks like a goat cause during my initial sketches thats what I thought the pip was. It turns at it's more mole like.

Archived