2 Idiots beat the forge (world's first 2 man win)

Arcwell

2 hours ago, SuperDavid said:

thanks for reminding me how much of a scrub I am

If it makes you feel any better, it took us 5 3 (Syfik pointed out I'm delusional) days to create and correctly execute a strategy for this, and even on the winning run I almost cost us the victory a couple several times.

Well done, now there can be close estimates on Snortoise and Scorpeon HP.

Damage dealt to first Snortoise from 33:03: (31 + 384)(?) + 31*17 + 429 + 31*15 + 403 + 31*7 + 31*3 = 2549
Second Snortoise: 383(?) + 404 + 31*4 + 451 + 31*15 + 31*9 + 457 = 2563

Snortoise HP is likely 2550 for being a multiple of 17.

First Scorpeon: 31*9 + 423 + 31*20 + 433 + 31*32 + 409 + 31*7 = 3373

Scorpeon HP is likely 3400. I might have missed a hit because of the multi-targeting and proximity to the other one. I can't be bothered to watch it again.

7 hours ago, Arcwell said:

Video is now uploaded. Now you get to see me fail single target animation cancels and watch Syfik GodTank.

We most certainly have c:

To be fair, a dual-staffing wicker can be challenging micromanagement at first. Add to that a game that lasts 50 minutes and some brainfades are inevitable. Congrats! Great achievement.

I think it's safe to say it's now impossible to win with any fewer players? ;)

If a 1 character win is possible (which I sincerely doubt), I think it could only be done by Willow. It would take probably at least 2 hours of flawless kiting and Bernie management. I don't think anyone has the sanity for that.

5 hours ago, Arcwell said:

If a 1 character win is possible (which I sincerely doubt), I think it could only be done by Willow. It would take probably at least 2 hours of flawless kiting and Bernie management. I don't think anyone has the sanity for that.

Maybe also if someone could find a consistent way of getting out of bounds early on in the game. But otherwise, I don't think it would be reasonably possible.

2 minutes ago, dinosaur1831 said:

Maybe also if someone could find a consistent way of getting out of bounds early on in the game. But otherwise, I don't think it would be reasonably possible.

I don't think anyone would recognize that as a legitimate 1 character win. Though you're totally right.

2 hours ago, Casm said:

I have a noob question, but how do you do the animation cancelling for ranged attacks to get fast attacks between two targets? Is it literally just mouse clicking between them quickly?

i've noticed that if you also hold "F" key and click quickly seems easier ;)

Archived