Is Hamlet Seriously Not Part of Together?

A lot of comment downpour that will amount to pretty much nothing. For the moment is clear Hamlet will not be part of DST, Klei stated a lot they don't wanna mix the 2; also they are doing a lot of experimenting. Sure, in the end, said concept of Halmet and SW could come in some capacity to DST if.. many thing. Till then... let the rain pour :rolleyes:

Spoiler
1 hour ago, cactusarms said:

Walnuts

Walrus

Just derailing the derailing....

But to stay on topic, the best we can do (as many other also said) is to wait for further information. Everyone told their opinions and I'm pretty sure Klei will think about and consider them, and will do what they think the best would be for all of us.

Just now, fimmatek said:
  Hide contents

Walrus

Just derailing the derailing....

But to stay on topic, the best we can do (as many other also said) is to wait for further information. Everyone told their opinions and I'm pretty sure Klei will think about and consider them, and will do what they think the best would be for all of us.

But can you see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

(In my defence, this thread was horribly pointless)

1 minute ago, cactusarms said:

But can you see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

No, I haven't tasted such yet, but first I will try the meaty-chocolate pie.

2 minutes ago, cactusarms said:

(In my defence, this thread was horribly pointless)

I must agree.

1 minute ago, TheKingofSquirrels said:

Before or after the nuts?

I felt already before that this there weren't really constructive posts here. :( The nuts were just the icing on the cake pie.

So I still say that we should wait for further developments. But that's just my opinion.

12 hours ago, SuperDavid said:

Why Is Hamlet Seriously Not Part of Together Then?

Maybe Don't Starve vanilla is a experimental game for the devs.So it can be a testing ground for future development. That's my theory.

12 hours ago, CaptainCatSleeping said:

You need to understand that Winny is designed and targeted at noobies who just bought dst on xbox

I'm going to laugh so hard if Winnie the shepardess finally gets into the game and Winona players rubberneck at the similar sounding name.

11 hours ago, Lumina said:

The fact that you blame Klei for Winona being awful (not really, she isn't great for veteran player looking for a different playstyle, it doesn't make her awful. Boring, maybe. Not awful) shows that the problem is not with what Klei brings, but how you receive it.

Anyway, when we'll know how Hamlet works, this topic will maybe make more sense. Better to wait.

Speaking of what I said and experimentation, the reason I feel Winona was dropped early without much great fanfare is due to Klei droppig her early so they can tweak her based on complaints and frustration. So perhaps the reason she's "bad" right now is so the players can experiment.:wilson_smile:

I don't think SW will ever come to DST and ANR will never come to ROG...

I kind of like that there is different content in the games but i would like too see the small things for DST like the crafting and mini signs come to ROG.

I don't know about anyone else but i am super hyped that ROG isn't dead :)

New content for DS :) HAPPY:)

New content for DST  :) HAPPY :)

1 hour ago, TheKingofSquirrels said:

So with that logic...Shipwrecked wasn't a success? 

Not exactly. Shipwrecked was a group effort between Klei and Capy and then Klei is now picking off from where the ashes of Capy's failure came from. Like that song from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

1 hour ago, TheKingofSquirrels said:

That's what I thought! Stop calling Winona Winny.THAT AIN'T MY WINNIE. 

Makes me wonder how much fanart of Winona in Winnie's outfit will happen.:wilson_ecstatic:

Archived