Is Hamlet Seriously Not Part of Together?

8 minutes ago, TheKingofSquirrels said:

There are many people who main Shipwrecked characters who aren't very happy about that...I'm not one of them, but hey, if you see there's no problem, then there ain't no problem XD

the general DST player base doesn't want to mix SW and  DST... I personally won't mind it, but I do know what I want and what most DST players want. I do not ignore that fact.

Besides, we don't really know what Klei wants to do in the future. You don't know either. 

2 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

the general DST player base doesn't want to mix SW and  DST... I personally won't mind it, but I do know what I want and what most DST players want. I do not ignore that fact.

I smell hypocrisy...

23 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

well.. you assume "many people" want that cuz YOU want it. 

4 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

please stay on topic, and leave the personal adjectives out ofd the discussion.

It is on topic...You are saying my concerns are irrelevant because you say that mostly everyone agrees with you and that that's fact.

It just sounds a lot like this...

30 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

well.. you assume "many people" want that cuz YOU want it. 

4 minutes ago, TheKingofSquirrels said:

It is on topic...You are saying my concerns are irrelevant because you say that mostly everyone agrees with you and that that's fact.

It just sounds a lot like this...

you didn't understand what I said. I said I do like SW in DST, but most DST don't wanna mix them. If you followed the threads here you'd probably knew that by now.

On the contrary, you said many people want what you want, cuz "because." Not to mention the "what the hell Klei" etc attitude of your post.

8 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

tbh I personally couldn't care less about winona in DS. She seems pretty weak so far and kinda boring character overall IMO.

i think you meant DST not DS my good lad, a fairly common and understandable human mistake, i forgive you, i make the same mistake sometimes

1 minute ago, JohnWatson said:

i think you meant DST not DS my good lad, a fairly common and understandable human mistake, i forgive you, i make the same mistake sometimes

lol.. no mystake here.. I meant I couldn't care less if Winona was ported to DS... (no need for the patronizing tone "my good lad")

6 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

you didn't understand what I said. I said I do like SW in DST, but most DST don't wanna mix them. If you followed the threads here you'd probably knew that by now.

On the contrary, you said many people want what you want, cuz "because."

Again, I don't think that's true at all. There's threads every other week asking SW ports for DST, either for just the characters or the whole shard world. 

As for my use of that word, I know there's other people, not just on this thread, who have complained about the exclusive ANR.

3 minutes ago, TheKingofSquirrels said:

It was just an example, how are you not getting this? Imagine if it was a really good character...

ok... this discussion is not gonna get anywhere if you keep bringing many "imagine if" whatever here.. 

we can't have a real discussion when you are always wanna bring an argument based on something that is not in the game

Just now, FreyaMaluk said:

ok... this discussion is not gonna get if you keep bringing many "imagine if" whatever here.. 

we can't have a real discussion when you are always wanna bring an argument based on something that is not in the game

Ok...There's thousands of other things...Beefalo riding, fences, doors, new bosses, mobs, skins, critters...

1 minute ago, Donke60 said:

Kinda just poppin' in because you mentioned it but me and some other member can't remember their name posted about it a lot. I just want characters 

10 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

ok... this discussion is not gonna get anywhere if you keep bringing many "imagine if" whatever here.. 

I mean there's a huge community mod thing trying to get SW into DST, so saying that the average player doesn't care, is ridiculous. 

11 minutes ago, TheKingofSquirrels said:

I mean there's a huge community mod thing trying to get SW into DST, so saying that the average player doesn't care, is ridiculous. 

ok... let's get this straight... I like the idea of SW in DST.. but again MOST DST players do not like the idea cuz SW had and still has a significant amount of bugs etc.

if that was to change ( hopefully with the hamlet etc) the mayority of players might wanna change their opinion about SW in DST, but from what I see, DST is distancing itself A LOT from single player thematically.

I would love some naval battles in PVP mode.. and I thing that's probably the most interesting idea from adding SW to DST

I guess we do have to wait and see what we are gonna get with the new DLC.

But what does want the average player ?
Because i don't want classic SW. I don't like classic SW, it's, for me, boring and empty and maybe i already mentioned that here, can't remember. Anyway, i don't want a classic SW port. But the mod will as far as i understand, mix SW and RoG so they could work together, you'll start on the main land, and you'll have SW island around.

This for me could be fun because i could explore island if i want, but i could have a nice great big mainland with things on it.

But it could also not really works well, we don't know yet if the idea of SW in DST will be fun to play, will need adjustement, will need changes, and how deep these changes must be.

I don't see a reason to be itch, also, it must be inconfortable.

Anyway, you don't like Klei's choices, it's ok. It's sad but ok.

At least, Klei seems to let people port things from SW to DST, from DST to DS, and stuff like this. I know that it's not perfect and not as great as an official port but at least it's something.

Archived