Man, some of these are awesome!  Too many to list right now, but the "Enjoying the exhibit" one was posed just perfect.  Also the lava pool right next to the Pig King.  GASP!  The forbidden love of Pig King and Dragonfly!  No-one must find out their secret!  Except we just did.  ;)

And oh, my god, Nero. Those are SO GORGEOUS.  Wow.  The lighting, the...everything.  Wow.

Anyway.  I have a bunch of screenshots I like, some of which I've already shown but probably a lot of people haven't seen them...but let's start with a couple genuinely new (to this forum) ones:

winterforest.png

One of my all-time favourites. It's just so atmospheric.

dontgetrainedontogether.png

Don't Get Rained On Together.  :)

ahhspring.png

Ahh, spring!  : P

thecolours.png

Dude, the colours, maaaan...

And last but not least, an oldie-but-a-goodie:

oasiskitties.png

The Oasis Kitties. :D

...Notorious

Ha!  Reminds me of this screenshot one of my Steam friends posted--he mains as Woodie, and so when a Jesus Tree showed up, he took a picture of Woodie standing on the shore, looking...longingly...at The Tree He Could Never Chop, with the caption:  "Why must you taunt me so?"  : P

Anyway.  The proper use of the "swoon" emote:

sleepypetsOMGSOCUTE.png

What happens when the Antlion attacks while you're still trying to FIND the oasis...

sinkholeshenanigans2.png

More Antlion shenanigans:  It's trying to take out the Pig King!  NEXT TIME ON:  STARVING THRONES...

pigkingsinkholes.png

This is due to a cute but...imperfect mod, but is too cute/funny not to share. I present:  Jesus Cat! (and for anybody wondering, this is a pets mod for singleplayer + Shipwrecked, NOT Shipwrecked in Together.)

jesuscat.png

And Jesus Cat slept upon the waves, which did glow with a blue light like unto the radiance of Heaven. And it was good.

Last but not least, a more recent one (as in, I took it day before yesterday), and more blueness!  Midnight At the Oasis.
midnightattheoasis.png

...Notorious

Ha!  That'd be nice, but I get the feeling the sinkholes weren't allowed to get any closer because Pig King--he's completely unattackable in any way.  Although...maybe I should try this again sometime after stealing his flooring, and see what it looks like...

But I get the impression the PLAYER'S nice floors won't stop nothin', because Don't Starve.  : P  Fortunately I haven't tested this directly yet--every time the rumbling starts I just run out of camp to some random patch of ground.  Heh.

...Notorious

Hey! this seems like a perfect chance to show off many screenshots I forgotten to share; hope ya'll don't mind if I share them!

In this picture, I was with just a Wes player and Deerclops was coming, I was trying to fight him myself so the Wes' smallbirds wouldn't be harmed, but Deerclops got them anyway and after using the good old panflute; I somehow haxed Deerclops and he never woke up.

?width=913&height=485

The funeral for Wes's smallbirds.

?width=913&height=485

Wes shows me a cool trick to do with Mooslings near your base and watching these annoying babies getting attacked by a Frog was very enjoyable.

?width=913&height=485

Wacky pictures of Fortie and friends.

?width=888&height=485

?width=913&height=485

Wacky set-pieces with Fortie and Friends.

18 minutes ago, Kittydub said:

Happy Willow! Big project, finally almost done. A bunch of moon caller staffs later and I got this:

Spoiler

20170721224025_1.jpg

It's really nice, you've got a good taste for design! I'm just afraid that you will have to protect these walls, and not the other way! :D

Just now, fimmatek said:

It's really nice, you've got a good taste for design! I'm just afraid that you will have to protect these walls, and not the other way! :D

As long as they keep the lavae in for at least a few rounds with Dfly (which already worked a few times, she only went to the ponds i already had walled off), it was worth it ;) Thanks!

Archived