22 hours ago, myxal said:

No, of course they don't :) That's "Large chest" - works just like a regular chest, but costs appropriately more, uses the Guardian chest texture, and sadly, doesn't work well with small signs (I can't place a small sign in a way that makes it visible from all angles).

On 5/7/2017 at 7:53 PM, Rellimarual said:

I wouldn't call this a favorite, but it's on the theme of weird sinkhole gen. This same map also had a sink hole in the middle of a chess setpiece. 

PK sinkhole.png

If you have sinkholes set to more or lots than weird things happen

I built a tiny shanty base in the middle of winter on this one server because I couldn't find any larger bases to join with, and I needed research and food if I was going to make it to Spring. All it had was an icebox, crockpot, alchemy engine and tent. 

2 irl days later, I come back and find this:

Spoiler

20161103184349_1.jpg

20161103185609_1.jpg

26 minutes ago, FloomRide said:

I built a tiny shanty base in the middle of winter on this one server because I couldn't find any larger bases to join with, and I needed research and food if I was going to make it to Spring. All it had was an icebox, crockpot, alchemy engine and tent. 

I love this mystery! Also, what's the carpeting mod?

2 hours ago, Szczuku said:

Now we can see a pig performing a good old ,,Jesus" trick:

Reveal hidden contents

a9c1b7e11915a95a790a7d7ca858dccc.png

And then he just came back like nothing ever hapened:

Reveal hidden contents

80ad6034ef65dc2dcc2fdbe9bc1d88d3.png

That's really humble, super pig. Maybe a saint even ;)

On 5/7/2017 at 6:53 PM, Rellimarual said:

I wouldn't call this a favorite, but it's on the theme of weird sinkhole gen. This same map also had a sink hole in the middle of a chess setpiece. 

PK sinkhole.png

20170514154219_1.jpg

Just a normal world...

Archived