Welcome to my thread!

Recently, we received the musical notation for The Starver's Carol, and since then I've really wanted to remix it and see how it sounds. Then, I realized, "Why should it be only me?" And here I am! In this thread, you are welcome to post any remix you have of this lovely melody!

I'll also provide the MIDI file I made if you really want it, haha.

The Starver's Carol MIDI.zip

Without further adieu, I present my entry, an orchestral arrangement of the song:

Have fun caroling, starver...inos!

Spoiler

A special version of theme more adapted for the menu. Hehe.

2 hours ago, Mudley said:

I don't know how I would feel about having real voices on the game...

Right. Something like the OP instrumental would go awesome with the game tho.

I think voices would kill part of the loneliness feeling of this game. Still cool to hear them as outside covers tho :D.

I just thought of something, what if we had a version that had it looping a few times, like OP's orchestral version, but each loop, it was "sung"/played by the instrument that each character uses, although presumably in a fashion that sounds good in song. Yes even Wigfrid's orchestral nightmare and WX-78's monotone.

8 hours ago, Serrix said:

I just thought of something, what if we had a version that had it looping a few times, like OP's orchestral version, but each loop, it was "sung"/played by the instrument that each character uses, although presumably in a fashion that sounds good in song. Yes even Wigfrid's orchestral nightmare and WX-78's monotone.

And here is The Starver's Carol starring ALL OF THE BRASS AT FORTE 

Also i'm so happy that so many people used my version for covers ahhh

Archived