PhelsarusBeel

Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

T4T3RGR3NAD3R    2,749

But truly, I would like to know your reasoning. I'll be frank, I see you as the most valid candidate at the moment, but I'd be open to hearing your cause before we ceremonially decapitate you in the name of Seth.

• Like 2

DragonMage156    24,465

(Y u double post... and no use quotation marks?)

"Well the short blood soaked hair is either Lipton's or Mez's. I can't quite see the colour but it looks rather dark to me" she turns to the others "I think getting rid of the serial killer first is more important. Isn't that what some one said. Whether I'm innocent or not, the mafia are still gonna kill someone. If we try to lynch the murderer tonight, less people will start to die and we can concentrate on taking out the mafia"

DragonMage156    24,465

"What the hell do you mean?!" Dragon Mage stood up, glaring at Mobbstar "First of all what makes you think I am the assassin?! If I was mafia I could be anyone at this point! And for your information, I am not a helpless girl! I am just as fit to live in this world as any of you idiots! I can fly and use magic! What the hell can you guys do?!"

There was a silence for a moment. "If I'm not gonna live tonight than there's nothing stopping me from contaminating more of the corpses and messing with stuff that would insure failure for the innocents! Oh and but the way..." Dragon Mage got real close to Mobb "If Lipton and Mezukie are both innocent then how did their hair get in the evidence? Maybe you should think about that"

And with that, Dragon Mage left down the hall.

• Like 1

Mobbstar    13,862
4 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

"If Lipton and Mezukie are both innocent then how did their hair get in the evidence? Maybe you should think about that"

"Because Tater is a gazelle and also has short hair. However, he is not a fe-" But she was already gone. "On that note... @T4T3RGR3NAD3R, do you want to... uh... reveal your full body? You don't really have to at this point, but it might help."

• Like 2

YouKnowWho    7,047

"SORRYSORRYSORRY POWER WAS OUT COULDNT VOTE THANKS FOR NOT KILLING ME. VOTE FOR THE MAGE, SORRY. IVE MISSED YOU ALL SORRY"

Toast calmly walks up to his friend who was drinking liquids good for your skeletal structure straight from the box

"I've hugged you quite a lot today. Would one more push you over the limit? I don't want to annoy you, even though it's possible I already have. I am truely sorry if this is the case." 

[power went out yesterday. thanks for waiting for me]

Edited by Youknowwho

Mobbstar    13,862
14 minutes ago, Mr.P said:

Before anyone can react a giant skeletal hand rushes out of it and grabs the suprised man by the waist and quickly drags him inside.

Spoiler

Manic laughter came from Mobbstar. He seemed to enjoy DragonMage dying to her own magic, in a vile way he did. Then he went over to Zeklo and said "Have a good night, Zeklo. Rest in peace. We will see each other after the dark."

• Like 3

Zeklo    15,964

Zek retreated to the back of his fishbowl at Mob's words. Then he turned to Chris, "You know Chris when I pointed out Mena defending DM and mafia protecting mafia she changed her vote to DM. To throw off suspisicion. Don't think you're off the hook that easy. Even if these are my dying words let it be known."

Edited by Zeklo
I HATE MOBILE
  • Like 2

Pyromailmann    2,991

Pyro watched as both Giddy and DragonMage died. He just wanted to die at this rate.

"Somebody, please, hand me a gun to shoot myself with. I can't bear this torture any longer."

Edited by Pyromailmann

Chris1448    12,900

"Anyone here could be mafia, I don't blame you for being suspicious. Anyway, I'm gonna try to get some sleep and hopefully wake up in the morning." Chris said, handing Zeklo a single piece of candy and heading to the bedroom. 

WaddleDee    1,818

"Hah, don't be so hard on yourself, Toast. Really."

*Tosses the crushed-up carton into the trash bin*

"Y'know...you don't have to ask me for permission every time you want to do something. We're equals, yea? So have a little faith in your own decisions."

*Hug*

"We're still besties, no matter what."

• Like 1

Pyromailmann    2,991

Pyro was too tired to deal with the current events.

"Ugh, I'll sleep in the lounge again, I'm gonna search for a gun to kill myself with in the morning."

Pyro was walking towards the couch infront of the TV but stopped to say something.

"If anybody kills me, don't take the paper in my pocket. It's a Will... or Ramblings of a potentially dead man, either one. But still, don't touch it, or steal it. I will slap you if you do."

And so, Pyro slept on the couch infront of the TV.