PanAzej

Don't Starve Manga or something

85 posts in this topic

This. Wolfgang. Is stunning.

(I'd love seeing the others too; your Willow? Fascinating. And WX, Webber, Wes... Oooh...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

this is sugoii 

good job on the inking desu

Edited by rubidiumsart
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ImDaMisterL said:

*claps in Japanese*

Mister, is it just me not to recognise all these terms?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arlesienne said:

Mister, is it just me not to recognise all these terms?

*shrugs in Japanese*

I know a few basics of Japanese, so I'm getting the terms alright. It's really fun to learn.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

Willow as the yandre 

I think Willow more acts like a tsundere or somewhat like that. If anything I think Wendy would make a better yandere, right @AquaRC?

Edited by GiddyGuy
;)
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

This. Wolfgang. Is stunning.

(I'd love seeing the others too; your Willow? Fascinating. And WX, Webber, Wes... Oooh...)

Same here. Don't forget Wigfrid ^_^

9 hours ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

Make Wendy your typical school girl anime character 

Willow as the yandre 

Wes as a silent freakish killer

Maxwell as the main bad guy like DIO 

Wilson to be the Jotaro 

Make wx78 look like a gundum or people inside wx78 while fighting the clockwork gang 

Make Wigfrid in a huge fight scene or eating contest against beager

Put shadow Webber in like some sort of world war 1 with spiders against another army of spiders with the spider queen 

Make Wickerbottom the guardian of the glommer statue 

and woodie having a transformation scene 

15 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

I think Willow more acts like a tsundere or somewhat like that. If anything I think Wendy would make a better yandere, right @AquaRC?

I agree. Also I can't see Wes as a killer, being the worst at surviving. The others seem alright though :)

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Charlie would be the hot shonen mom who turns out to be the big bad.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Charlie would be the hot shonen mom who turns out to be the big bad.

Can somebody at least explain the terms to your favourite crone? I'm lost and fear googling.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Arlesienne said:

Can somebody at least explain the terms to your favourite crone? I'm lost and fear googling.

"Hot shonen mom" is basically a really attractive older woman while "Big bad" is the villain behind the villain(emperor palpitine).

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, minespatch said:

"Hot shonen mom" is basically a really attractive older woman while "Big bad" is the villain behind the villain(emperor palpitine).

I though it said big dad at first X'D

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, PanAzej said:

I wanted to make this really bad, but ended up with something different. References are cool and all, but not all people would get it.

sank you

I can kida see her in Kill la Kill Ryuko's outfit, lol. But this could work as well.

Yandere - a girl-psychopath that will do anything to 'protect' their crush, Dio/Jotaro are JoJo's Bizzare Adventure characters, Gundam is a mech suit, Tsundere is a girl that has a crush on some guy, but won't admit it.

Here they are:

wesu_mango.jpg

So, after 10 hours of constant drawing I bring you this page. One pen died in making of this, rest in RIP. And my hand hurts a lot.

Wessu is gonna shag your bae, and you can do nothing about it.

This is even more NSFW than the last one.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

This is even more NSFW than the last one.

Yup, I know. My "manga" is getting better and better!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, PanAzej said:

Yup, I know. My "manga" is getting better and better!

Yeah, but you'll have to put that in a spoiler with an NSFW warning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ImDaMisterL said:

Yeah, but you'll have to put that in a spoiler with an NSFW warning.

Oh jeez, that's no fun. Okay then, will do.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you.

Oh, and Tsundere won't only hide their crush but also usually be violent towards them, in a way to lead them to believe they dislike them. Or maybe it's just some sort of defense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Thank you.

Oh, and Tsundere won't only hide their crush but also usually be violent towards them, in a way to lead them to believe they dislike them. Or maybe it's just some sort of defense.

And everybody knows that she's got a crush on him, except him.

Edited by PanAzej
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PanAzej said:

And everybody knows that she's got a crush on him, except him.

We nee a plot point, don't we

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I no longer see Wendy as a 12 y/o schoolgirl...

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now