Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

1 minute ago, Eughstein said:

Today is 1 year since waltermelon was created, in this year i met a lot of people, tried myself in respriting and dst modding,thanks to everyone!

birthdayboy.gif

Congrat, I would have abadon this a long time ago but you didn't I counldn't be more happy for you right now.

7 minutes ago, Eughstein said:

Today is 1 year since waltermelon was created, in this year i met a lot of people, tried myself in respriting and dst modding,thanks to everyone!

birthdayboy.gif

I vaguely remember when i was a kid there was a cartoon on tv called "Walter Melon" about some big nosed dude and had lots of popular (at the time) movie references in it.

Edited by ALCRD
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Cloakingsumo198 said:

Pov you spent 6 hours in a permanent world only for bad world gen and crappy rng.

hide-the-pain-harold-harold.gif.846624a401e0114b8bb84d901dd2735c.gif

Like my fairly recent world.

The cave entrance near my swamp base leads to very poorly generated small part of caves sorrounded by void and to go "deeper" into the caves i need to get through a different sinkhole which is far away or use the nearby Tentapillar.

Edited by ALCRD
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Cloakingsumo198 said:

Pov you spent 6 hours in a permanent world only for bad world gen and crappy rng.

hide-the-pain-harold-harold.gif.846624a401e0114b8bb84d901dd2735c.gif

I won't lie, the bad worldgen thing is a reason why for some permanent worlds I just reveal map + reroll until I get one I like, if I get one I like, I rollback to undo the map reveal.

I don't do it with every world, just some.

• Like 1