Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

18 minutes ago, WilliamHiggsbury said:

tumblr_ojn8xotJ9L1vw7uaqo1_500.jpg              I hope this image works this time.

New Canvas.png

transparent wilson departing off this trainwreck of a thread (im leaving the thread or this entire forum maybe because i have nothing else to do in my spare time)

i'll return when i see that the memes become dank again

• Like 17

9 minutes ago, GarbageCabbage said:

New Canvas.png

transparent wilson departing off this trainwreck of a thread (im leaving the thread or this entire forum maybe because i have nothing else to do in my spare time)

i'll return when i see that the memes become dank again

See you later, friend.

It's all your fault. @WilliamHiggsbury.

Spoiler

gravestone.jpg

Pulling out the big guns.

• Like 4

I don't even post here but all I see that guy doing is taking peoples artwork and screenshots and posting it like he did it himself. And of course, spamming the same picture over and over again. Not cool man, not cool. 

Edit: And here, have this. So I don't just come here to call someone out. 

20170103200133_1.jpg

Edited by Kittydub
I CONTRIBUTE!
  • Like 14

53 minutes ago, Kittydub said:

I don't even post here but all I see that guy doing is taking peoples artwork and screenshots and posting it like he did it himself. And of course, spamming the same picture over and over again. Not cool man, not cool.

Is that what he's been doing? I honestly had no clue because all I can see is a bunch of broken images (which is irritating in its own right, of course, but I thought the reaction was a little strong for just that).

Hopefully that little patch of drama is over and we can go back to our regularly scheduled dnak maymays. (Please don't leave, Cabbage… :c)

TBH, it was starting to feel like I was suddenly over at Facepunch. :V

• Like 2

Just now, Dragara said:

Is that what he's been doing? I honestly had no clue because all I can see is a bunch of broken images (which is irritating in its own right, of course, but I thought the reaction was a little strong for just that).

Hopefully that little patch of drama is over and we can go back to our regularly scheduled dnak maymays. (Please don't leave, Cabbage… :c)

TBH, it was starting to feel like I was suddenly over at Facepunch. :V

It is from what I've been seeing. I hang out in the 'Released Skins' topic a lot and I have been noticing he likes to take screenshots from other people there and pretend they are his drops.. Ahem. I reported a bunch of images in here he posted for spamming, so they were already removed. Nothing to worry about now of course. 

Let the dankness continue in peace. 

• Like 3

Just now, 50shades-of-blue said:

can someone pls explain this to me i'm only a noob

It is a spoof of attack on titan.

there is the creature known as nome in the picture, he represents the titan

Wilson is also there, representing the protagonist.

Potato cup is not explainable.

But, at last,

The meme is restored.:wilson_tranquil:

• Like 2

Just now, Starthefox said:

It is a spoof of attack on titan.

there is the creature known as nome in the picture, he represents the titan

Wilson is also there, representing the protagonist.

Potato cup is not explainable.

But, at last,

The meme is restored.:wilson_tranquil:

thank you that was clear and helped me become less confused

Just now, 50shades-of-blue said:

okay but what is the joke 

The hallowed Potato Cup, the one and only timeless skin, is a running joke on the forums. Something of a McGuffin, its - undeniable - value is thoroughly arbitrarily agreed to. It's a symbol. And whenever you want help from @nome, it is considered it good taste to make a humble offering.

• Like 2