Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

28 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

And terrible choice in skin color, like why is Maxwell tan?! He's suppose to be his purple...then again it's quite rude to tell others what they can and can not draw so more power to em I guess.

I mean if ppl wanna darken skin then that's a-ok, but bad taste in ships, op :wilson_sneaky:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Silvercide said:

Wilzon learned how to repect the nome carrot with plastic surgery  by turning his frown upside down 

IMG_1385.PNG

That face reminded me of Toriel from the Underpants True Ending animation. I then decided to stick her face on Wilzon. Here you go. :>

Mx4Hayc.png

Edited by SillyWilson
  • Like 10

24 minutes ago, minespatch said:

16128662_1071528089624353_660489236_n.png

So, turns out my father made this while I was asleep. :wilson_ecstatic: He literally did the title of this thread. He told me he's going to do another one soon in a couple of days.

I've been meaning to draw this for a while but i've never gotten the opportunity to meme on my friends in drawpile

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 50shades-of-blue said:

I've been meaning to draw this for a while but i've never gotten the opportunity to meme on my friends in drawpile

My father's more used to the Window XP version of paint, so I'm impressed what he did here with the update paint program.