Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

0--0bruhbruhbruhbruhdstdstdsteheheheheheheheahahaha.png.a3db8854950c5ef1326c1fe42879fb43.png

wendy carries team, commands gost to slaughter all buttflys

but   but is to late  ? ? ??

wilsun est laggiging

wortxo is insaen  onoh

woody starving on lu narp insland

an d funni sceletins eh eh eh

whatever waght yr

whatever shall sould Will happen? :o

:o

fnind out next time on

translated from greek from chinese (tradtional or/and that other one) and japanese to d'anglaise.

(finding a quality image for mspaint on the first wendy img proved to cause a case of tumor, sdnedn help) (wendy says "Oh" in chinese in that one, other asian text is food recipes...)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I made a new world and it was perfect, tallbirds, rocks, and beefalo for days. So I decided to go hunting for some beefalo and then noticed a suspicious dirt pile and said to myself "no, it might lead to a Varg and I don't wanna ever have to go through that again" (insert vietnam flashback) so of course the other side of me goes "nah that's very unlikely just go for it you could use the trunks" so of course, I go for it and WOULD YOU HAVE IT I encounter a Varg on the first try. Smart me decides to run, I successfully get away. Stupid me kicks in, says I want revenge for last time, go back to Varg, get mauled by 20 hounds, run to beefalo, they killed all the beefalo, run to swamp, try to jump in wormhole, get bit to death on the way in and die.

Getting my stuff back was easy but everything went downhill so fast that I just had to make a new world. This was on day 11. How do I do the things I do.

cover9.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 16

6 hours ago, Wumpair said:

I founded a photo of Abigail:

snip

Jesus Christ, I wasnt prepared for that image. Throw it in a spoiler, or alternatively in the depths of hell where it belongs.

Edited by Canis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 7