Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

14 hours ago, JoeW said:

Yeah. But we needed the time to catch up. 

I want to be super clear about this. As we have said in the past - we make the skins to help cover the cost of new content. We didn't create new content so we didn't feel it was appropriate to make new skins. 

There may be a time in the future where we make skins just for the heck of it - especially after seeing your disappointment. Please know that it's not out of disregard for your wants. I promise I will bring this up next time we decide to opt out of making a new skin set.

But you all better have my back if people are upset at us making a skin set without content... =) 

Honestly you're going to piss someone off no matter what you do. Personally I don't like the skin packs at all as they are currently implemented. In my opinion you should finish the sets that are incomplete and then maybe concentrate more on item/building re-skins since at least you can enjoy those all at once in-game. If you're going to release more character skins maybe do it one or two at a time and get really creative with them. I wouldn't mind paying £2 or something for a couple of new skins every time you do an event, even if it's repeated content but I'm getting tired of spending £7-£15 three or four times a year just based on the knowledge that I might never get a chance to purchase those skins again.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, D7X said:

Honestly you're going to piss someone off no matter what you do. Personally I don't like the skin packs at all as they are currently implemented. In my opinion you should finish the sets that are incomplete and then maybe concentrate more on item/building re-skins since at least you can enjoy those all at once in-game. If you're going to release more character skins maybe do it one or two at a time and get really creative with them. I wouldn't mind paying £2 or something for a couple of new skins every time you do an event, even if it's repeated content but I'm getting tired of spending £7-£15 three or four times a year just based on the knowledge that I might never get a chance to purchase those skins again.

I'm going to second this. I've never really liked locking skins to an event, as they are just extra cosmetic items, and such I don't feel it is deserved to lock them from all year obtainment. And yes, finishing up sets that didn't give everyone a skin would be nice. But on another point, this is for memes. We can have a skin hate club thread later.

18 hours ago, JoeW said:

I want to be super clear about this. As we have said in the past - we make the skins to help cover the cost of new content. We didn't create new content so we didn't feel it was appropriate to make new skins. 

There may be a time in the future where we make skins just for the heck of it - especially after seeing your disappointment. Please know that it's not out of disregard for your wants. I promise I will bring this up next time we decide to opt out of making a new skin set.

But you all better have my back if people are upset at us making a skin set without content... =) 

*has back for remaining characters snowfallen skins without content added and part of her really wants to explain in detail how she pictures them*  

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, JoeW said:

this is a new skin that everyone want c:
L84tFRW.png?width=913&height=344

Edited by Pab10Suarez
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Pab10Suarez said:

this is a new skin that everyone want c:

legit Klei, go to the mod devs that implemented Wilson's custom beards and ask if you can jank it

Edited by lifetheuniverse
hold up lemme jank dis
  • Sad 1

The only reason I make such a big deal about it is because when they released the first half of snowfallen, they said there'd be the rest of the skins in about a year (cos they ran out of time in the original year) so I waited and now kinda sad not to see the rest (I'm a Wigfrid main and sometimes she doesn't get enough love).

However nothing we say or do is gonna make them suddenly release skins for Winter's Feast and Klei are really busy these days so I'm willing to be patient for whenever they're ready to release the rest of snowfallen/verdent/Hallowed Nights 2 if that gets continued.

• Like 4

Spoiler
On 05.12.2018 at 5:22 AM, JoeW said:

I love Maxwell, so a little disappointed that the skin will not. I want that grumpy grandpa in the snowfallen skin!:wilson_wink:Waiting for next year! :wilson_laugh:

If you think about it, the skins are already bored, so I'd better wait for new content:wilson_worried:

31 minutes ago, Russian Philin said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I love Maxwell, so a little disappointed that the skin will not. I want that grumpy grandpa in the snowfallen skin!:wilson_wink:Waiting for next year! :wilson_laugh:

If you think about it, the skins are already bored, so I'd better wait for new content:wilson_worried:

same, but also W E S skin plox

• Thanks 2

Spoiler

5c0a6368974b6_ancientheraldnothinggood.thumb.png.3d824aac4f21fd50932edbe965373f6d.png

This meme should be irrelevant when it has stuff to drop

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22 hours ago, Kawasaki said:

buysomelore.thumb.jpg.ba1fc0f6c05917f43722d03acc33d29c.jpg
I do!

ok but might i ask why you are using a miners helm and torch at the same time??

Edited by DatShadowJK
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3