Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

21 hours ago, Kawasaki said:

Based on real events
battleforthestaff.gif.e67d003bbb81d95082b4f95fa79aa3c5.gif

literally 2 hours ago on the public server i was on

I was the willow

to make things worse it was a randos game so we had 2 wilsons, 2 maxwells, one willow, and one wes

so no tank

and 3 people with abysmally low max health

• Haha 4

Spoiler
3 hours ago, Kawasaki said:

Sorry i am not , i am Bulgarian wich is something close to you :D (the gif i found randomly on GIPHY)

But still, Bulgaria is also good. We are from the same language family, and it pleases. Especially since I like to meet people from different countries :D

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Raspberry Milk said:

WAIT, DO WE NOT GET SNOWFALLEN SKINS FOR THE REMAINING SURVIVORS?

4 hours ago, JoeW said:

Winter's Feast: 

Winter's Feast is coming back this year however we haven't made any substantial changes this time around and we won't be offering new skins.  

Just now, Raspberry Milk said:

WAIT, DO WE NOT GET SNOWFALLEN SKINS FOR THE REMAINING SURVIVORS?

Just now, JoeW said:

Winter's Feast: 

Winter's Feast is coming back this year however we haven't made any substantial changes this time around and we won't be offering new skins.  

Yeah. But we needed the time to catch up. 

I want to be super clear about this. As we have said in the past - we make the skins to help cover the cost of new content. We didn't create new content so we didn't feel it was appropriate to make new skins. 

There may be a time in the future where we make skins just for the heck of it - especially after seeing your disappointment. Please know that it's not out of disregard for your wants. I promise I will bring this up next time we decide to opt out of making a new skin set.

But you all better have my back if people are upset at us making a skin set without content... =) 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 20
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1