Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Baron Plim said:

k fam

1. This ain't a thread for this. Others agree with me ("thanks" upvote and no upvotes on flexing posts)

2. Mod will delete that meme (breaking forum rules- don't be disrespectful towards other users)

Edited by Szczuku

6 hours ago, DatShadowJK said:

Honestly, they should make him spawn regardless of where coins are in your inventory. Seems to be a bug that he doesn’t spawn when they are in your bag.

That actually explains why i didnt see him for 50 days with my Warbucks play.

6 hours ago, DatShadowJK said:

Honestly, they should make him spawn regardless of where coins are in your inventory. Seems to be a bug that he doesn’t spawn when they are in your bag.

seems like a cheaty thing to do...

The Bandit has a bigger chance to spawn if you have more OINCS in your inventory.

Having late game stacks of 10-oincs ( and 100-oincs ) in a thicc krampus sack would increase the chance by a lot.

Spoiler

a n d i t w o u l d i n c r e a s e a n i m a l a b u s e

Spoiler

even though nobody cares.

Edited by __IvoCZE__
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mack Swell said:

*Mass confusion and hysteria over what you could be referring to I mean is it referring to the name or the cards aaaaa*

This is not a reference X), only Maxwell should be called Mack Swell because it's better :D