Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images. Thanks.

axxel    1,123

I would like some avatar memes! But I prefer Wilson Hair bender>>>>Wilson fire bender.

• Like 1

TemporaryMan    1,492

But is it from when the biomes were circles connected by long bridges?  It looks like it might be a bit after that, judging by the ocean tile hole in the ground.  Probably one of the early world-gen prototypes.  Y'know, back in the days when spider-webbed turf could be dug up with a shovel like any other turf.

Jeez, I wasn't around for any of that stuff.  Why do I know about it?

watermelen671    17,170
1 minute ago, Alarsin said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I... I don't get any of these... what's the joke?

THANK YOU!! 

Spoiler

I'm in the EXACT same situation. :wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Raspberry Shake    5,775
12 hours ago, TemporaryMan said:

But is it from when the biomes were circles connected by long bridges?  It looks like it might be a bit after that, judging by the ocean tile hole in the ground.  Probably one of the early world-gen prototypes.  Y'know, back in the days when spider-webbed turf could be dug up with a shovel like any other turf.

Nah, it's just the mosaic biome. I had no idea it was from the beta-testing era, just needed a nice pick of the biome.

12 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:
Spoiler

I'm in the EXACT same situation. :wilson_ecstatic:

I'm not completely sure, but I think it might be about double ups in the Forge? :wilson_dilemma: