How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

6 minutes ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

Currently mashing refresh on the cyclum page. It'll do something eventually.

Crapa, come on, the Maxwell lore can wait, pretty much Charlie broke up with Maxwell you can wait for the next pages.

(kappa intensifies)

Hmm... given that it reveals more when you sign in with Steam, that's enough information for them to get our corresponding Klei user ID and perhaps tie things into stats from how much people are playing Maxwell, etc. It seems a bit strange to have that hidden, though.

5 minutes ago, rezecib said:

Hmm... given that it reveals more when you sign in with Steam, that's enough information for them to get our corresponding Klei user ID and perhaps tie things into stats from how much people are playing Maxwell, etc. It seems a bit strange to have that hidden, though.

I was thinking it'll be used to give us redeem codes or something to those who participated, hence they track your Steam account.

It's being used for something, that's for use.

14 hours ago, Kuirem said:

We already know that the Jury-Rigged Portal was built by Wilson. But if Charlie replaced Wilson on the throne why did it took her so long to "improve" the portal? What was she doing between the time she was released, the time Wilson built the portal and the time it was improved?

She was implementing caves and beefalo riding.

1 minute ago, Luxurious said:

It's been 1 full day since we found the cyclum page. The DST teaser got updated every day soooo...we must be missing something, right?

it does require steam to view...

maybe we need to do something in-game?

but what...

• Developer
3 minutes ago, mrpoke20xx said:

hmm... the font in the soure code is "shadows into light" maybe this have something with the puzzle?

i don't know, just want to help.

Sounds more like a reference or something :p

But when talking about Klei and puzzles, everything must be analyzed! 0-0

Just now, Luxurious said:

It's been 1 full day since we found the cyclum page. The DST teaser got updated every day soooo...we must be missing something, right?

Or... what if this is why they made us sign in to Steam? Like, it updates once a certain number of people signs in?

Or maybe Klei just forgot or wants to raise the suspense... or something like that...

shrug-gif-114.gif

2 minutes ago, Luxurious said:

cB4gQ2X.png

It appears that there will be 2 more images on that cyclum page that are currently not there.

So if there is more to it currently, I'd say it would have to be in game or something.

Perhaps the roses do something? idk.

Well we found no clues ingame other than the new portal and the roses so...I have no idea what else to do right now besides waiting for the comic to update like the teaser did. Steam login for it still remains a mystery.

9 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

cB4gQ2X.png

It appears that there will be 2 more images on that cyclum page that are currently not there.

So if there is more to it currently, I'd say it would have to be in game or something.

Perhaps the roses do something? idk.

I don't know about the 2 more images, the other 2 columns are the sides, which might be for making the image centered.

3 minutes ago, Aquaterion said:

I don't know about the 2 more images, the other 2 columns are the sides, which might be for making the image centered.

Fair point, but after deleting them nothing changes, so they are not necessary for what we are currently looking at. This is why I am assuming they are placeholders.

EDIT: Though I did have my rows and columns mixed up, so after realizing that mistake it seems less likely that they might hold pictures.

Archived