Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

9 minutes ago, Battal said:

(Paxton, remember how we talked about pacing?  It's probably a bad idea to have Wallan figure out the biggest character-related secret in the RP seconds after finding out about it.  Just because you can figure something out doesn't mean your characters can; or should.)

(Okay, sorry. I fixed it.)

Much Earlier

"THAT'S THE SPIRIT, LITTLE FUR FRIEND!"

Now-ish

Jaw stands up and points at Wallan 

"A NEW CREW MEMBER?? MY NAME IS JAW, I AM THE CAPTAIN. I DO THINGS A CAPTAIN DOES, LIKE TALKING TO CREW MEMBERS TO GAIN THEIR RESPECT AND CONFIDENCE. SO I ASK YOU, WHAT IS YOUR NAME, HALVED PERSON??"

• Like 2

(Don't worry, you're doing just fine for a beginner!)

Trevor stands up and takes a deep sniff of that regular sized regular air. Smells like air! A large grin grows on his face. What a time to be alive! The corrupted boy was still not yet discovered by the fisherman. He was too distracted by the fact he wasn't like three inches tall anymore. He happily begins to start fishing after so long.

Not long after, Trevor amassed a nice amount of fish. He carefully divides the fish pile so that Dragon gets 1/4 of the fish, and the rest of the humans and humanoids and puppers get 3/4. He caught four fish. It wasn't very complicated. 

Trevor picks up the largest fish and offers it to Dragon, the fellow cripple.

Edited by Youknowwho
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Youknowwho said:

Trevor stands up and takes a deep sniff of that regular sized sized air. Smells like air!

(WAIT WHAT PLOT TWIST)

(Also you wrote "sized" twice")

Edited by Paxtonnnn
  • Like 3

(Dont worry, you're doing ok, but please reply when your character is asked stuff ahah)

(and please keep your off-topic posts limited in number, possibly by putting them  with actual action posts)

Edited by DwerBomb

9 minutes ago, DwerBomb said:

(Dont worry, you're doing ok, but please reply when your character is asked stuff ahah)

(Wallan had already asked Kate something, and Mena recommended I don't ask one character a question then talk to someone else before they answer)

Edited by Paxtonnnn

5 minutes ago, Paxtonnnn said:

(Wallan had already asked Kate something, and Mena recommended I don't ask one character a question then talk to someone else before they answer)

(I said "asked" not "asking". Jaw is talking to him.)

Wiffleball had been wedged into the railing by the explosion, and for the past few minutes (after setting Noctimus aside, of course), he'd been squirming around in an attempt to dislodge himself. It didn't take much longer than that for him to give up - no dice, his body was stuck fast. Hm...Well, he could always just use shado-

At the mere thought, he doubled over in pain, a feeling of strong nausea gripping his chest. Okay, that was new. A cold chill passed through his body, and he shuddered as a small amount of fuel dribbled from his mouth. It took him a few seconds to recover after the nausea passed, leaving him a bit shaken.

Hm. Come to think of it, maybe outside help wasn't such a bad idea. After a few moments of thinking and a little careful maneuvering, he was able to pull his sewing kit out of his pouch and throw it forwards, hitting the back of Jaw's leg.

19 hours ago, wxps350 said:

Meanwhile, Crab stalked Angelle from the deck, holding two knives. He then leapt high into the air and did a triple flip...

(Wasn't Crab below deck summoning something?)

Otto couldn't see anymore explosions... or action. He also notices someone missing... or maybe his mind was just playing trick on him (giving Syndir is still in the air somewhere but... I highly doubt it... so maybe his mind is playing trick on him :/ )

Then Otto looked over at Crab on the deck. He was moving. When did he get here? he thought.

(Oops, sorry to leave you hanging there Pax. I was away from the house for most of the day. 

And don't worry. Like the other said, you're doing fine for a beginner. We're not trying to scold you or anything, just trying to help you out so you can learn and improve :3

I also agree With Zek. With Wallan's abilities it does make sense for him to be able to see/figure out Kade is some sort of shadow with the evidence he has, but it's your call.)

"I'm Kate, my brother is Kade, and the others are... um..." Kate tries looking around for the other people she mentioned, squinting slightly, but isn't having any luck spotting them. "Well, Wiffleball is an orange doll with long ears, Noctimus is a black puppy with a weird flickery tail, and Syndir is a loud guy with a weird mask. He's kinda silly." She tried to describe them as she continued to look.

• Like 2

"Oh, Meri is the sea monster that drives the ship." Kate answered, pointing towards Meri, as she knew the direction he went in. "He's normally bigger, and in the water." The whole time, she's talking like all this is completely normal.