Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

Gyx turned around, and began making a Summoning Circle, dropping 5 of his 25 remaining feathers in the middle of it. He then pointed to a picture of a giant six-legged, eight-winged, tall white crane, with no eyes, the location they would be located instead having a red plus sign on it.

He then shouted,

"Beaquadrix, Crane of Healing, I summon thee!"

Again, lightning struck
 the spot the feathers gathered, and a heart started growing a body, the end product being a the crane, almost as tall as a Crow's Nest.

Edited by wxps350

The Crane cawed, before extending its wings as it reached down to pick up Wallan, placing him gingerly on the deck. It then tore a few feathers off of its wing, and placed them on Wallan's wounds. The feathers were one of the softest things Walkan would ever feel. Beaquadrix then rapidly used its beak to knit the feathers into bandages and splints on the boy, covering all of his wounds. It then started tearing off an entire wing of feathers, making a small bedroll with them. Beaquadrix then picked up Wallan, tucked him into the bedroll, and gently pecked him on the forehead. She then looked impatiently at Gyx, who seemed to have forgotten she existed.

Edited by wxps350

Wallan quickly falls asleep on the bedroll. The only sleep he's had in a while was when he was floating on the ocean surface unconscious.

Yet his shadow eye stays awake. It looks around, examining everything around it. It looks at Famen suspiciously a lot.

Edited by Paxtonnnn

Cinis glared at Gyx. "A summoner? Interesting." He said, not paying any attention to the boy that just arrived on the boat. "What are your capabilities?" 

--

Viridis went closer to the now sleeping Wallan. After a bit, she poked him with her claw and looked in his shadow eye.

(I'm... starting to feel really bad for Wallan.)

Spoiler
6 hours ago, wxps350 said:

strange child

15 hours ago, Youknowwho said:

a little human with a really weird face

6 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

Famen jumped back for a second

7 hours ago, Youknowwho said:

"BURN THE WITCH!!"

7 hours ago, Youknowwho said:

the strange human had gotten closer.  Noctimus whines, and hopes Wiffleball walks away from it.

• Like 2

On 11/07/2016 at 4:09 PM, wxps350 said:

(Yall have a groupchat??)

(Er... we have a Skype chat room if you're interested :) )

Otto sits up and looks at Jaw. "I LIKE YOUR LOUD SPIRIT!" Otto shouted with determination "Maybe once my head clears up we can join forces! We'll fight monsters, go on adventures and take over the world!"

(A little while later...)

Otto noticed the new kid. He was half shadow and had awesome powers. Perhaps he could get some of the action. Otto got up and ran towards him... then he tripped and face planted on the floor. "(muffled) Ugh... no time to sleep!" he said with a raised finger. Otto was not having a good day.

(Yay Ysul is joining

*Glares at the shippers that are not included in the Skype chat* don't even think about it! We talked about this in Skype. Otto isn't very lovey dovey and Nadas is not interested in a relationship right now).

Edited by DragonMage156
Otto did infact faceplant on somehing *le derp*

(Here I am!)

Wiffleball backed away from the sleeping figure, making sure to position himself between the newcomer and Kate. Just in case he tried to pull anything.

Oh, speaking of which, he'd forgotten to check on Kate! He smacked himself in the face for forgetting, then turned around to see her lying on the ground, most likely because she was hungry. Well, that fish she was holding might be good for food...but how would he cook it? Hm...well, he didn't want to ask Kate for help, knowing how she hated fire...aha, Syndir could help! He turned to him.

"HƎY, ƧYИDIЯ. COULD YOU COOK THIƧ FIƧH FOЯ KATƎ? ƧHƎ ЯEALLY NƎƎDƧ IT."

While he waited for a response, Wiffleball's gaze returned to the new person, whom he watched carefully. If they started moving again, well, he wasn't really sure what he'd do, but he wanted to at least be ready.

• Like 1

(Oh, don't worry. Our characters just haven't gotten very well acquainted yet, so they've only got appearances to judge on - and let's be honest, Wallan looks pretty spooky. Syndir went through something like that before, the hate/disdain is only temporary.)

Wiffleball stared right back.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, WaddleDee said:

(Oh, don't worry. Our characters just haven't gotten very well acquainted yet, so they've only got appearances to judge on - and let's be honest, Wallan looks pretty spooky. Syndir went through something like that before, the hate/disdain is only temporary.)

(Yeah, I know. It's just kinda funny that the first post that described Wallan described him as "a little human with a really weird face".)

(Yeah Syndir has been referred to as many uh... unique names)

Syndir accepted his pouch and bowed then put his hands on his cheeks as his eyes shined like a child. The right side of the newcomers face... 

Syndir lunged forward placing his hands on Wallans shoulders. He pointed at the shadow side of their face then back where the scorched side of Syndir's own face would be had it not been for the mask. Which might be confusing as it was concealed. 

"We're like cousins half removed! You shall be righty and I shall be lefty! Together we shall spread the word of her flametress!"

(Wiffle speaks mentally right?  Correct me on that.)

• Like 5