Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

Wiffleball had previously been musing on the fact that the new kid had been able to just waltz up to him and pet Noctimus, and somehow he hadn't moved at all. So much for being prepar-

His thoughts were instantly scattered by a small, but loud, BOOM. Well, not just his thoughts. His body was blown backwards due to how close he'd been to Syndir at the time, sending him flying into the ship's railing. Luckily, he hadn't let go of Noctimus, so the pupper ended up entirely unhurt.

(for once)

• Like 1

(@Paxtonnnn, for future reference: Doubleposting tends to be a faux pas on forum websites. If you've got more to say, it's a good idea to just edit your original post - or, in the future, give yourself a few minutes to think through your response before you actually post it. It reduces the clutter and inbox spam by a lot.)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Paxtonnnn said:

(On the what?)

(Oops! Edited ^^' )

10 hours ago, Paxtonnnn said:

(Is it just me, or is Wallan getting a lot more hate than he deserves?)

(Dw Otto doesn't hate him. Infact, he might even get a bit annoying but for now...)

Otto picked himself up at the sound of the explosion. "Is that action I hear?!" he said, eyes beaming with excitement.

(Also, Pax, a little suggestion, but things would probably flow a bit smoother if you waited for the person you asked a question to to respond before interacting with someone else. I know you're eager to post and interact with everyone, but asking someone a question and then turning around to talk to someone else before they can answer is a bit awkward.

sorry if I'm coming off as a bit arrogant. I'm not trying to be.)

Kate swivled her head around to the new boy, who looked to be about her brother's age, and stared blankly for a moment. It took her a second to collect herself, but when she did he had already to someone else. She wasn't sure how she would answer him anyway. She didn't even know what was going on.

• Like 3

(Oh, all this time I thought Kate and Kade were twins or something. Also, would Wallan be able to see Kade? With his shadow side and everything? Can he even see out of that shadow eye?)

Famen jumped when he heard the explosion above him. He just hoped for the best that no one blew another hole in his ship and continued on the cabinet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angelle continued to search for her bone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chris1488 said:

(Oh, all this time I thought Kate and Kade were twins or something. Also, would Wallan be able to see Kade? With his shadow side and everything? Can he even see out of that shadow eye?)

(1. Yes he can see - and hear - Kade, he sorta shares thoughts with the shadow eye. Well, he really just senses Kade: 2. He can't see out of his shadow eye, though. He only really knows Kade's there, he can't completely see him.)

Wallan looks towards Kade, who his shadow eye is currently looking directly at. "Uhmm... hello? Is there someone there?" He points in the direction of Kade.

(And, Mena, you're not being arrogant at all. I'm just not good with pacing. xD)

Edited by Paxtonnnn

Gyx looked at Cinis. "Hghm?" Gh!" He started flipping through the summoning book. Most of the pictures were some forms of birds or another.

"Ygh cghn sghmn... Brghd, brghd, brghd, bghrd, bghrd, bghrd, bghrd, bghrd, bghrd, bghrd, bghrd, bghrd, bghrd, bghrd, brghd, bghrd, brghd, brghd, brghd... Ghnd brghd..." Gyx pointed at a different picture, each time he said the word "Brghd". Each picture was accompanied by some words in english.

Meanwhile, Crab stalked Angelle from the deck, holding two knives. He then leapt high into the air and did a triple flip, as the Attack on Titan theme started playing. Crab descended on his prey, but before the song could get out of the beginning part, it was interrupted as Crab fell face first on the deck, just behind Angelle, dropping both his knives. He wasn't moving.

Edited by wxps350
  • Like 2

Kate tilts her head in a confused frown. "Meri can't see him at all, but I know Wiffleball, Noctimus, and Syndir can. Why can only some people see him? He's just my brother..." she asked no one in particular, as she didn't expect this new boy to know the answer.

Wallan thinks about this.. why can only his shadow eye see her brother...?

He has no idea.

He also has no idea who any of those people are.

"Huh? 'Meri', 'Wiffleball', 'Noctimus', 'Syndir'? Who are those people?" He looks around the ship.

"I really need to get to know more people here. What's your name?" he asks Kate.

Edited by Paxtonnnn

(Paxton, remember how we talked about pacing?  It's probably a bad idea to have Wallan figure out the biggest character-related secret in the RP seconds after finding out about it.  Just because you can figure something out doesn't mean your characters can; or should.)

Meritursas has been sitting, staring, as things devolve into chaos yet again.  He sighs, continuing to watch from a distance.  He didn't feel like getting involved in this right now...

Instead, he flops over to used-to-be-tiny-but-isn't-anymore-Trevor.  "are you injured?"