Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

Stealing isn't very nice, Malii thought, letting the human lay comfortably on her arm. She would keep the little one safe until it woke up! Who knows what the creature would do to it?!?

Besides, waking up to see that disgusting creature wouldn't be a very nice way to start the day.

• Like 4

The human coughs up some water, then slightly wakes up, but not completely. "w- wha.."

"where.. am.." Then he notices he's being held by a Tursai, and faints screams in terror.

"AAAAAAAH"

His shadow eye rapidly looks around on it's own in a panic.

(I was ninja'd by Youknowwho)

Edited by Paxtonnnn

[sowwy]

Malii's head darts around worryingly before trying to calm down the little human by saying "calm down! calm down! i'm not going to eat you! you're not going to die! you're in safe hands! calm down! don't worry! all's alright! please calm down!" even though the probability of the human calming down after her saying that is very slim. 

After a bit of panicking, the human panics more calms down.. a bit. "... wait, you can speak!?"

While Wallan is talking to Malii, his shadow eye is examining the crew.

(Text like this - not in quotes - will be the whispers he hears from his shadow side)

Edited by Paxtonnnn

Silven looked over that the other Markless Tursai of huge origin. Seemed to be holding something... Perfect time to go over and check it out, and not makes things worse at all. Only to find another Markless creature, he confirmed this as he was a bit to close for comfort and just staring at the Markless creature. Noticing how the markless creature looked he decided to ask it some very simple questions. "Greetings markless creature that the other Markless Tursai of huge origin is currently holding. May I ask what your species is?" he asked as he somewhat squinted at the Markless creature trying to figure it out- but he really needs to work on his observation skills.

"Ah so you are grouped with them, interesting! I have been confusing the species at times. What are you called Markless human? I am called Silven," Silven said his follow up questions. Still simple.. for- well until the end of this sentence. "Also may I enquire at what stage of development you are currently in, the height at which you are at as well as the weight, along with your heritage which I assume must be interesting, what is your typical diet-" eager to get more information and thinking this is the best way he was already writing in his journal, and drawing a well it's suppose to be a drawing of him at least.

• Like 1

"n-no! listen, if anything happens, i'll come help you, okay? there's no way you're going to get hurt, not on my..." Malii looks at her wrist "i mean, not today! or the next day! or however long we're here! all will be okay!" She says triumphantly, giving the human a reassuring pat on the head.

Edited by Youknowwho

He looks up at Malii. "Th- thanks."

He looks towards Silven to answer his questions. "My name's Wallan." (Almost typed 'Paxton') "And I'm 13. Some of that other information I've never really cared about enough to know. Why do you ask?"

Edited by Paxtonnnn

Silven looked up form his journal to see the other Markless Tursai of huge origin tap Markless Wallans' head. He thought it would be best to replicate it as he did the same thing before answering. "It is because I am an information gather..er... It is my duty to gather any information I can," he nodded to himself after he finished the sentence then returned to his journal to write in the information.