Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

Famen was a bit weirded out by Wallan's shadow eye. He went underneath the ship so it wouldn't keep looking at him. When he went down, he saw Angelle and a bucket sitting in a completely dry storage room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angelle helped.

• Like 8

(Mobile... internet... ugh. Third times a charm eh?)

Syndir wasn't sure how to react to hearing Wiffle mostly because he didn't realize it was Wiffle.

"Wow Minni you sound different! And you finally want to help her flamelyness out too! What a wonderful development!"

That's not me idiot... 

Syndir pursed his lips before exclaiming, "Oh I get it! I didn't realize you had a sister!"

Edited by Zeklo
  • Like 4

Gyx suddenly notices the impatient massive Crane he summoned. 

"Gh! Rght rght..." Gyx cleared his throat, and then pointed at the crane

"BEGONE!"

The Crane started deflating, until it was a massive skin, in which it began evaporating.

Wiffleball took Noctimus off of his head and began petting them, hopefully calming the pupper somewhat as he watched the gigantic crane deflate into nothingness. Honestly, he'd practically grown used to being around giant creatures - heck, this one had hardly fazed him at all.

He turned to Syndir, who was currently shouting something about "mini" and...wait, what was he even saying? Barely any of it made sense.

"EЯЯ, ƧYИDIЯ, WHAT AЯE YOU TALKIИG ABOUT?"

(Note for Syndir:) Well, the voice sure wasn't Minni (or her sister), that was for sure. In fact, it sounded more like a young boy's voice - twisted, in some odd way, yet still perfectly understandable.

• Like 1

Syndir finally noticed Wiffleball, and it hit him.

He facepalmed and laughed at his error, "Oh, my mistake. It's sir plushington's sister!" Then he muttered under his breath, "I didn't realize they had a sister too."

Are you for real... IT'S A BOY'S VOICE FOR GOODNESS SAKE. 

"OH..."

"So it's their brother! Er... or is it your brother?"

• Like 3

Noctimus curled up into a scared little ball. Hopefully, if the human tried anything, Wiffleball would protect him. Visions of Wiffleball defeating the evils of the world danced around in Noctimus' head and he quickly calmed down, uncurling from his ball and nuzzling Wiffleball as a thank you.

Edited by Youknowwho

Since Famen didn't have much to do, he started fixing the hole in his ship and building shelves and cabinets for food like Otto was talking about earlier. Though it's probably only gonna be filled with fish and stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angelle went upstairs to look for her bone. It was probably in Famen's bag.

Syndir still wasn’t entirely sure who was what anymore,  but if the fish was for his goddess then he'd have to snap to it!

By the power of convenience some of his obsidian survived the ordeal, so taking two together he smashed them together and...!

"Huh, I was sure that woul-"

BOOM.

Syndir went flying.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Syndir still wasn’t entirely sure who was what anymore,  but if the fish was for his goddess then he'd have to snap to it!

By the power of convenience some of his obsidian survived the ordeal, so taking two together he smashed them together and...!

"Huh, I was sure that woul-"

BOOM.

Syndir went flying.

[did that make a small explosion]

• Like 1