Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

"Yes but I find repeating it in a different way can help to process the information into a more coherent one to attach to the creature or situation and helps to be reminded of what they are way after the initial statement is made. All to many times I've heard of my fellow gatherers forgetting anything they could write down at the time and that is a tragedy to us," Silven said as he shut his journal  and tilted his head. "Though I do wonder, where do you come from?"

"If you don't mind, I'm going onto the boat now." he says to Malii.

All of a sudden, he teleports the way shadow creatures do, and ends up on the boat.

Luckily, he doesn't end up light-headed after teleporting. This time.

Edited by Paxtonnnn

"Uhh.... it's kinda hard to explain." Wallan says..

"See this shadow side?" He points to his shadow side. "Well, ever since I was cursed to have it, it's given me these... powers. Teleporting, bending shadows to my will.. and that's really about it."

"Oh, great, you don't think I'm a demon now, do you?"

Wallan gets dragged back into Hell from which he came.

"Because I'm not."

Edited by Paxtonnnn

Trevor is a little too distracted hugging his fishing pole to notice the strange half shadow boy.

---

Noctimus' little head perks up on the smell of nightmare fuel and he sees a human, taller than Kate, but smaller than the others. He closes his eyes and continues to hold on tight onto Wiffleball's head while shivering rapidly. He'd investigate Wallan later when he wasn't so cold.

Edited by Youknowwho

Noctimus hears the creaking of boards and he opens his eyes again to see the strange human had gotten closer.  Noctimus whines, and hopes Wiffleball walks away from it.

[Waddle's sleeping at the moment, so we may have to wait. sowwy]

Gyx died from being absolutely roasted

Gyx gazed at Wallan, and squinted. He walked towards the strange child. "Dgh ygh nghd ghny mghdvl ghsghstns?" Gyx tilted his head.

Edited by wxps350
  • Like 1

"Ygh sghd, dgh ygh nghd mghdcl ghsghstns" Gyx held up his Book of Summoning. After losing an opportunity to summon a large flock of birds, he was eager to summon something.

Edited by wxps350