Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

After a brief delay the gemstone began to emit a faint glow and tugged skyward. The necklace itself caught upon Syndir's mask and dragged him into the air in a most uncomfortable manner had he been alive. Shortly after the crystal blew apart, his motionless body hit the deck face first leaving him in quite the peculiar position.

There was a pause.

Then suddenly without moving from his stance, he slowly began to lift his hand into the air, immediately becoming interrupted by the gold necklace as it bounded onto the back of his head.

"Stupid coconuts," He flinched, but finished his gesture. 

A thumbs up.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, wxps350 said:

Crab looked sad as Angelle stepped over him. He felt so small.

[Insert Ice Age 3's "I feel so puny" quote here]

14 hours ago, Chris1488 said:
  Hide contents

(Angelle)

Angelle.png

(Huh, disappointing

... Sorry.

Aaaannnndd... nope, got nothing :/ )

14 minutes ago, Paxtonnnn said:

Mind if I join? I have a neat character.

Here's the character:

Name: Wallan

Race: Human
Appearence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=718571689 The right half of his head looks shadow-y, nightmare-fuel colored with a black eye and a white pupil. His right hand is also nightmare-fuel colored. (Might be cursed)
History: Disappeared one day. Your character might've seen a "MISSING" poster of him, but without the shadow-side. He doesn't like to talk about what happened, and he barely even KNOWS what happened.
Personality: Seems nice, can be easily angered if his shadow eye is touched. He also appears to be shy.
Powers: He can bend shadows to his will, and can even teleport.
Weaknesses: The shadow side of him is very sensitive, and it seems to have a mind of it's own sometimes.

Edited by Paxtonnnn

Syndir raised his head towards Famen chuckling, "It becomes second nature the third time eh?"

Then as Kate began to poke him, he shot up and took a valiant pose showing off his non-existent muscles.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Paxtonnnn said:

Mind if I join? I have a neat character.

(@Paxtonnnn You'll need consent from @Chris1488 and to atleast read the first post to get somewhat up to date).

Otto saw Crab scuttle off. Where is he going? Otto though. He attempted to stand up but stumbled a bit without aid. The poison had left him dizzy and dis-orientated. How am I gonna live and fight monsters like this?

Wiffleball, who had been looking a little out-of-it for the past few minutes, snapped upright as soon as Noctimus brushed against him. Oh yeah, Viridis! He petted Noctimus reassuringly, then scooped him up in one arm and hopped onto Viridis' awaiting claws.

Famen looked relieved. "Glad you're feeling better, buddy." He said with a smile. Famen grabbed the crank thing and walked over to Viridis. "Viridis, can I see Trevor for a minute?" He said, holding up the crank.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angelle rushed over to Kate and laid down on her chest. So helpful.

Meritursas finally returns to the ship, to find a puddle of blood on the deck, Malii giggling madly, the small scary human passed out on deck...

Yup, everything was normal.

He places two claws on the deck and lifts himself up, tilting the boat slightly.  "What has happened here?"  He asks Famen.  "Has the larvae behaved?"

11 minutes ago, Battal said:

Meritursas finally returns to the ship, to find a puddle of blood on the deck, Malii giggling madly, the small scary human...

(Hm hm... heh hm hm... hehehe, HEHEHE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Excellent.)

• Like 2