Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

Malii immediately stopped giggling on the mention of behavior. She nervously tapped her claws together in hopes that the human with the injured arm would say she did well despite her not really doing anything to help the masked human.

(Jaw was bit by a blue snake, carrying hallucinatory poison. It's not in SW. Otto is just stock SW poisoned, so it's not as bad as Jaw. Also, @RyanandLink *cough cough*) 

"Oh nothing much happened. I messed up, Syndir died. But he's back again so it's all good." Famen said like it was the most normal thing in the world.

Edited by Chris1488
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

(Jaw was bit by a blue snake, carrying hallucinatory poison.) 

(Oh yeah, Idk why I keep forgetting that ^^' )

Otto had nothing else better to do so he went below deck. Stairs however were not friendly to someone feeling light-headed and dizzy. Otto face planted on the floor with some bumps and bruises. "I'M OK!" he shouted out, muffled.

Edited by DragonMage156

When Viridis walked upstairs she was confronted by Famen. "O-oh... s-sure!" She put her other claw at her head, waiting for Trevor to hop on.

She started patting her head to see if anyone was on there, which there wasn't. "Uh oh... " 

Viridis started frantically searching around the deck looking for Trevor. She tilted random objects around the boat and looked under them. "Trevor? No... Trevor... no... T-TREVOR! N-no w-wait... that's n-not... aaaah! What if h-hes hurt that'sallmyf-faultwherecouldhebeA-CHU!!" She sneezed. Caught a cold.

--

"Hmmph." Cinis flew to the boat and sat on top of the captains den, not interacting with anyone.

• Like 1

(Could you give me an update on where everyone is?)

Meritursas picks up the Thing of Scale which is magically on the deck now.  He attaches it to his arm, closes his eyes nervously, clenches his teeth, and turns the crank.

The delicious smell of steamed Meritursas wafts over the ship.

Meritursas transforms into SMALL MERITURSAS!  He lands on the deck.

(Pretty much everyone is on the deck now except Dragon who's still floating on an ice platform.

And no DM, that wasn't a typo. She doesn't have a recollection of fainting; she was just standing one second, felt a bit funny, and then the next second she's on the ground with a doggy on her chest.)

Kate moved a hand up and limply pet Angelle's head. She made no movements to get up, as right now she felt weak and shaky all over. She didn't want to stand up.

~~~~

Gone. It was all gone. She had finally gotten her vary own horde, and then she lost both it and her mind in a matter of moments. Even her horde egg and the shinys the humans peoples gave to her were scattered to the ocean now...

Noctimus sneezed and shivered. Everything was wet and cold. It all stung terribly, and he cried out in pain every once in a while.

---

Trevor reached out to the nothingness and tried to grab what he thought was the thing of scale. He grabbed the air and in a fit of surprise he fell onto his face.

---

Malii's giggling died down quickly. Meri's glare knocked some sense into her.

Silven have given up trying to get out. It seems he would be one with the object now. Maybe that wasn't to bad. That is until his wing just fell out of the entanglement it was in. He looked down at it. It seems the object did not like that idea and had decided to release him! He jumped up then looked around at, woh when did all the Markless and Marked creatures come up here? He scratched his head... Huh he wasn't stuck that long... Was he?

"I have stared into the abyss, and the abyss stared back." "I... I guess so. I don't feel good." Kate admitted.

~~~~~~~~~~~

What was she doing?! Dragon pulled her head out from under her wing and sat up, staring determinedly into the distance. She couldn't let this get her down! Yes, what happened was unpleasant and unfortunate, but she wouldn't let this setback dampen her from fulfilling her life's goal. She would amass a shiny horde even bigger than the one she lost; one that would be the envy of any dragon! And she'd do it without losing her sanity!

Gripping the icy platform with her front claws, and wincing a little at the use of her recovering leg, the dragon slid her lower body into the water and slowly but steadily began paddling back towards the wooden floaty thing. Hopefully the humans peoples wouldn't be too mad at her.

"GET OUTTA HERE YOU BAT**** INSANE LIZARD!  OUT!  OUUUUT!"  *pokes violently with stick*

Meritursas is about to tell her something along the lines of "MAN UP SKRUB", but then pauses, deciding against it.

"that...is fine.  we were in...an unpleasant situation.  there is no fault in being displeased by it."

"i find...that doing something in celebration often helps."

5 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

(And no DM, that wasn't a typo. She doesn't have a recollection of fainting; she was just standing one second, felt a bit funny, and then the next second she's on the ground with a doggy on her chest.)

(Ah ok)

Otto picked himself up of the floor, still a bit dizzy. (Cos somehow that shock helped :p ) He looked around. No sign of Crab. What was he even doing down there? Otto decided to explore rather than look for Crab. He's never been on this boat before and Otto had never thought much or crabs. Probably not the best not to get him mad right now though. There were a lot of large crates, nothing else really special though.

(I'll let someone else decide what's down there. Eg, other rooms, weird objects, that sort of thing).