Sign in to follow this  
Chris1448

Wave after Wave

WaddleDee    1818

Wiffleball? stood in place. He felt no need to hide, since if it really was a human coming through, it wouldn't be able to see him anyways. Hopefully.

"..."

wxps350    277
3 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

(I think nearly everyone minus Meri, Dragon, Trevor, Wheke, and Kate)

On 5/18/2016 at 9:11 PM, wxps350 said:

Gyx was just about finished with fixing Famen's Boat. Crab, on the other hand, had returned to the manor, hoping to find Angelle, Noctimus, or Viridis. Eh, whichever found him first.

Crab crawled into the top of the sand castle, and looked a bit happy. He felt like a king. 

Gyx had finished fixing the parts of the boat that were absolutely necessary; Now he just needed to flip it back over into the water and they were good to go.

MenaAthena    10302
1 hour ago, Youknowwho said:

...Where did Trevor go?

(YKW, you're going to make Dragon sad.

Do you want to make dragon sad?

Well do ya', punk?

DO YA'?!?!!)

• Like 1

YouKnowWho    8195
2 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

(YKW, you're going to make Dragon sad.

Do you want to make dragon sad?

Well do ya', punk?

DO YA'?!?!!)

(I don't

That's why you should probably find out where Trevor went)

Chris1448    13525

"Oh, Gyx seemed to fix up the boat, thanks! Just gotta flip it over to fix the mast and we should be alright. Can ya give me a hand Turner?" Famen said as he tried lifting the boat to no avail.

DwerBomb    6136
6 hours ago, LiptonPee said:

(This is not my territory

But I was asked to post this here)

spook.png

(Imma cry this is beautiful)

Jaw looks at Syndir building crab statues. He sits next to him and starts working on a Jaw statue

• Like 2

DragonMage156    27591

(I'm just gonna leave this here... boop!)

Spoiler

Name: Otto

Race: Otter

History: He doesn't like to talk about it but one thing's for sure... he's been living every day of his life to the fullest so far.
Personality: Otto is quite a daredevil and never backs down from a challenge (which could lead to his downfall one day). He's always ready to fight whoever if they pose a threat to him or his friends. He's also playful and can be a trickster sometimes.
Appearance: A small brown otter with a yellowish brown underbelly. Some pictures for reference:

Strengths: Can swim well being an otter, can hunt for fish and crabs, despite his size he can actually fight quite well, he can hold his breath for four minutes and can dive quite deep (I'm going on otter facts alright, leave me alone)
Weaknesses: He can't say no to a fight/challenge no matter how hard it may seem (is a weakness cos like stated above, it could lead to him getting seriously harmed or even worse, dead), can be lazy sometimes. <-- Otto doesn't have a lot of known weaknesses atm (simply cos I've never used him for anything) I'm sure I'll come up with more backstory and weaknesses as we progress. Er... that is if he makes it into the story.
Etc: He is friends with Dragon Mage and Red Squirrel.

(If you still want me to read this from page 1, I can try to give it a quick flick through. Also... where should Otto start/be found if he was accepted into this RP? Hm, maybe he's drifting on some debris? Raft? Nearby island? Swims from starting island to everyone's current location? I need suggestions. A reply or PM is fine :) I hopefully look forward to seeing you guys later in this RP)

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Like 4

DwerBomb    6136

(We're going to need a bigger boat)

(btw Ryan your actual post got stuck in the spoiler ;))

Edited by DwerBomb
  • Like 4

DwerBomb    6136
1 hour ago, Chris1488 said:

(Alright, 3 new characters have been added to the OP)

(Wait who's that engeneer character?? O.O)

Edited by DwerBomb
Edited, it isn't Mezukie's character
  • Like 1

Battal    9888

(Because of the position of the I and n (plus blurry vision from waking up) I keep reading Cinis as Chris.)

• Like 1

RyanandLink    1810

(Well it's not really combusts-into-flames when he opens them, more like a specific area that gets filled with fire. Otherwise it wouldn't take shape either so there :^0

edit: OOHHH its because Kate ohhh hahah INTERESTING)

Edited by RyanandLink
ha
  • Like 2

MenaAthena    10302
29 minutes ago, RyanandLink said:

(Well it's not really combusts-into-flames when he opens them, more like a specific area that gets filled with fire. Otherwise it wouldn't take shape either so there :^0

edit: OOHHH its because Kate ohhh hahah INTERESTING)

(Yeah, Kate's going to be absolutely terrified of him.)

• Like 4

DwerBomb    6136

Jaw stands in front of his sculpture, paws on his sides. He was proud of iiiit...oh...why is he feeling dizzy all of the sudden?

He shrugs. 

He pokes Viridis and points to his art.

• Like 2

RyanandLink    1810

Viridis, disappointed, turned her head to look at Jaw's statue of himself. She then looked back at her pile of sand and tried to recreate Jaw's statue... and it still looked like a pile of sand. "Hrr!" She said out of frustration.

--

The ground shook a little bit. While noone was looking, a fire dragon of sorts fell on the ground near the boat, seemingly out of knowwhere. It looked unconscious, as it had it's eyes closed and it wasn't moving.

• Like 1

DwerBomb    6136
19 minutes ago, Battal said:

(C'mon, Dwer, this is Jaw we're talking about.  We all know they'd look like this.)

sand sculpture.png

(He tried really hard with this one ok? 

He too can make an art from time to time...

You know he's actually very talented :^))

The statues collapse a few seconds after they've been built.

Jaw looks at them and smiles.

"MORE BETTER"

(mm...fixed... :^))

Edited by DwerBomb
  • Like 1

YouKnowWho    8195

Noctimus perks up. Was somebody calling his name? He glanced at Wiffleball before heading towards the source of the voice. 

~~~

(Patience.)