Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

Kate stops and looks around in confusion trying to identify the source of the tiny voice before spotting tiny... Trevor? It was hard to tell with him all black like that, but it sounded like him.  He must have used the crank thingy. "Hi Trevor! It looks like you need a bath too. What is that stuff?"

1 minute ago, Battal said:

(That's racist.)

(Also...don't ask what the ink is from.)

(What? With him covered in ink and her already back vision, he just looks like a black, fuzzy shape. Yes I know you were joking I just wanted to explain for no reason leave me alone.

And that ink is drool, isn't it?)

• Like 1

Wheke stands and follows. "Do you need my help in carrying anything?"

----

Gilda shakes her head. That damned sharx... might have been growing on her. Maybe she'd find a use for him, he did seem to follow her orders.

• Like 1

Kate shakes her head no and carries all three of them to the bathroom. She sets down the messy trio on a Conveniently Placed StoolTM before plugging the sink and filling the bottom with warm soapy water. She then sets Trevor down in the shallow water to wash off while she turns her attention to the stuck pup.

• Like 2

Spoiler

Basically, I was going to start with Wheke (since I planned on doing them with the old pixel art but lost interest in that "style" since it was too messy) but spent like an hour looking for a so called ref—no luck. I need a link or something, cause I ain't seeing it (preferable colored/specified). So I went onto Gyx and made a pretty alright Gyx. So then of course my computer froze and lost it. Now I have a meh Gyx. Moved onto Turner, and started Silven.

6PHQsRA.pngYDPCFfk.png

*WIP*ogC7C8B.png

(Mez you said fur color, but said the wings had no fur so what color are they? Also what do you mean by blue streaks?)
(If you guys want something fixed tell me. The quality went down hill after "the incident". Specifically with Gyx)

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, Zeklo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Basically, I was going to start with Wheke (since I planned on doing them with the old pixel art but lost interest in that "style" since it was too messy) but spent like an hour looking for a so called ref—no luck. I need a link or something, cause I ain't seeing it (preferable colored/specified). So I went onto Gyx and made a pretty alright Gyx. So then of course my computer froze and lost it. Now I have a meh Gyx. Moved onto Turner, and started Silven.

6PHQsRA.pngYDPCFfk.png

*WIP*ogC7C8B.png

(Mez you said fur color, but said the wings had no fur so what color are they? Also what do you mean by blue streaks?)
(If you guys want something fixed tell me. The quality went down hill after "the incident". Specifically with Gyx)

(I'll draw him up with color pencil later for you ^^ But that looks adorable!)

• Like 1

Kate started to pull the two apart, but paused, thinking of something. "Actually, it might be better if you hold him for now. Stay here." She searched around until she found a rag and quickly turned the fauset on just long enough to get it damp with not inky warm water. Looking a little hesitant, she kneeled by the Conveniently Placed StoolTM. "Okay Noctimus, this might hurt a little, but I'm going to try clean you off quickly, okay?" she said in an attempt to keep him calm before starting to wipe off the stickiness.

~~~~~~~~

The dragon was having fun, but with all the shaking she was starting to lose her grip. Her claws slid down a bit on the lure.

(I'm just going to assume the pup has syrup all over him.)

Kate cleaned off Noctimus's back, face, legs, and belly as fast as she could, her heart aching at every whimper. She pulled Wiffleball's arms off and quickly cleaned off his sides before grabbing a fluffy towel and drying him off. He was still a little sticky in some places, but it would have to do. She didn't want to hurt him anymore.

~~~~~~~

The dragon had been set down on her back, so she wriggled around a little before righting herself and nonchalantly limping towards the manor.

(Well since there was a ten minute buffer before the poison started taxing his body, you could say that the blinding effects of the poison only started coming back after the ten minutes was up?

*hasn't really thought of the color of Kate's clothes before this moment*

UUUUUUHHHH her blanket is purple and the shirt and shorts are light blue? Also her hair is short and messy. It's sort of an in between of that picture Dwer drew of her and her throned version.)

• Like 5