Don't Starve: Resumptus

6 minutes ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Hey, does Alfred suffer more or less sanity loss from Dark Swords and armor?

Albert. (PS. Sorry I missed your Twitch, I had logged on the Steam long after you sent the message.)

Like Berserker is Fate, he is in a state of induced madness and the grue side of his personality is in control. The armor helps keep this a reality. Being a knight makes him a very difficult boss as the armor can take plenty of damage but once you beat him, the armor falls away forcing the grue back and leaving Albert behind. 

• Like 2

A few answer illustrations from Tumblr.

This one was from a question about which Higgsbury brother liked cats more:

ladycatcoon.png

@Storm137 and @Aileen-Rose

And this one is a question of whether or not Wilson has gotten in trouble with the law before:

arrest.png

The times he had been arrested were minor offenses at best that landed him in jail for a night or two.

• Like 15

goretober 31.png

Goretober 31: Corruption/Monster Form

This is based on a small idea I had where Wilson and Albert had attended the Final Act in Don’t Starve. They got pulled in along with Maxwell and Charlie and like Charlie, were corrupted by “Them.”

They become entities known as “The Lost Boys” and while survivors generally think they serve Maxwell, they really only answer to “Miss Charlie.” Like Charlie they switch between their original personalities to their darker halves and have little to no control over when that happens. 

Be warned, they’ll do everything in their power to make sure players can’t reach the throne. 

• Like 14