Clothing Trading Depot: Get rid of those double drops for new swag!

Ledia

I have two yellow and two red collared shirts, and one green buttoned shirt that I'd like to trade, for any pleated or lumberjack shirts. I also have a brown, black and tan common skirt, and I'd trade all 3 of those for a plaid skirt. Steam name is thecorposant.

1 hour ago, marki02 said:

Want to trade Formal Jacket , Cocktail Dress , Evening Attire  for my Distinguished Ball Gown 1:1

Or... Canadian Jacket , Valkyrie Armor for my Distinguished Ball Gown + Classy Tweed Waistcoat 

Looking ONLY for trades for those !

Here's the trade link:

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=192549589&token=4W9BOB7d

I'm getting an evening attire pretty soon, but I might be able to trade it for something else. Can you hold the trade please?

Looking to trade:

1. One of my 3 black hand covers for the red or white ones.

2. Ball Gown for another distinguished except mess dress or WX's body thing.

3. Trenchcoat for another spiffy, or even for a distinguished with an extra 1-2 classy and 1-2 common from me based on what you want and offer me.

Feel free to offer at will, but don't expect to be accepted unless they're any of the above:

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=131066177&token=ZYDhOFso

Trading my dupes for items of same rarity that I don't have. My dupes are as follows :

• red, brown, and blue classy sweater vests
  • pink classy suspension shirt
  • classy riding boots
  • brown trench coat (there's not any spiffy backpacks I want so I may hold on to this)
  • some commons (not going to list them all)

Items that I'm actively looking for :

• white classy suspension shirt
  • classy pumps
  • classy tuxedo gloves

Send me offers here https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=192343702&token=LkE7O2xP

2 hours ago, Derpy81811 said:

@smallishbird

Your trade link takes me to this forum. Maybe leave your Steam Name?

Hm yeah I don't know why it's doing that. I have the correct url in there. I don't know how to fix it either, but if you copy paste the url into the browser it should work. Also does anyone know why my url is doing this?

Edit: I think the link is working now.

I have a yellow suspension shirt I want to trade for any of the following:

• Brown Tweed Waistcoat
  • Gray Tweed Waistcoat
  • Green Checkered Skirt
  • Low Heels
  • Canadian Boots
  • Tuxedo Gloves

I'll also trade 3 commons (black hand covers, a red t-shirt and a white pleated shirt) for any classy but preferably one of the ones listed above.  Send me an offer.

Archived