Clothing Trading Depot: Get rid of those double drops for new swag!

Ledia

post-267531-0-95126300-1445659236_thumb.

Looking for the following:

red gloves

gray skirt

orange lumberjack shirt

green or white buttoned shirt

any red shirt of any kind; t shirt, collared or pleated

automatic accept =

any backpack

pink or yellow suspension shirt

gray, blue or brown sweater vest

gray pants

ANY 2 common items (even doubles)

It's gone!

Even if you're not interested in this trade, add me on steam! I have a huge inventory (27 items and counting) and will often make trades for items I don't have doubles of. My steam name is the same as my forum name, Ledia. Good luck all, happy trading!

Even if you're not interested in this trade, add me on steam! I have a huge inventory (27 items and counting) and will often make trades for items I don't have doubles of. My steam name is the same as my forum name, Ledia. Good luck all, happy trading!

How do you have 27 items?

Or trades smartly? (actually it's D) all of the above) SPEAKING of which, send me a pm. I may start a 'any common item of mine for two items of yours' If I can maintain a diverse stock :grin:

post-267531-0-84681000-1445380590_thumb.
Got more, friend me to see everything. I've actually accumulated more than half of the existing items, so odds are, I have what you're looking for :-)

I can't imagine these items will be 'collectible' like pokemon or something. but rather like tf2, where people want specific items for vanity reasons. (who doesn't want a suit right now?) I mean lets face it, whats a gal to do with 20 tops?

Or trades smartly? (actually it's D) all of the above) SPEAKING of which, send me a pm. I may start a 'any common item of mine for two items of yours' If I can maintain a diverse stock :grin:

Got more, friend me to see everything. I've actually accumulated more than half of the existing items, so odds are, I have what you're looking for :-)

I can't imagine these items will be 'collectible' like pokemon or something. but rather like tf2, where people want specific items for vanity reasons. (who doesn't want a suit right now?) I mean lets face it, whats a gal to do with 20 tops?

You're like the Pablo Escobar of DST skins. 

I've got a bunch of extra shirts, they include: White tee, red collard, grey collard, "lumberjack" lumberjack shirt, and a blue lumberjack.

I also have a green tweed and tan pants, but i will only trade the tweed for a grey tweed, and the pants for a pair of grey pants.

attachicon.gif0d1512057453f3ea74c3491ad8dcc413.png

Ok now that idea just throws trading out the window for me, i don't want to have to trade 2 items for one. this isn't like tf2 each item is a random find from somebody and is essentially free. I don't want to have the kind of horrible trading market that tf2 has

Me neither. I was excited at the idea of skins. But I was really hoping they'd be like super smash brother skins. just alternate color swaps everyone has access to that served no purpose other than to differentiate characters. But instead we got #hatz. complete with a color coded rarity system telling us whats worth more. If this system even remotely resembles what the future of together has to offer, I'd say its safe to bet on a market incredibly similar to tf2 emerging... whether we like it or not :/

tf2 isn't a 'horrible' trading market. It's just a trading market. and that's what Klei is encouraging, I think :( Yeah capitalism sucks...

I really liked the actual skins they drew, those would be alot better than sitting for hours collecting all these dumb items to customize a character and if they never expand on it, then what's the point? Most of the items are everyday shirts, ties, gloves, you name it. and most of the backpacks are based off of alot the mobs in the game. I'd rather have a satchel than a backpack honestly, the backpacks that are a bit different also look way too similar to the main boring backpack. Sure it adds variety but I was really hoping for frog webber, samurai wigfrid and even wolfman woodie! Now those are skins I'd really enjoy seeing, no trading bull just plain skins.

Ok now that idea just throws trading out the window for me, i don't want to have to trade 2 items for one. this isn't like tf2 each item is a random find from somebody and is essentially free. I don't want to have the kind of horrible trading market that tf2 has

That's just basic market economics. What else do you expect to happen? Concepts like value and fair trade just disappear? A specific item is more valuable in that it's harder to obtain and it's more desired, so it demands greater compensation in trade than something that everyone already has or can get easily. Good luck convincing someone to trade you their beefalo backpack for your common t-shirt just because it's "a random find and is essentially free!" Yeah, that's not how it's ever going to work. 

Whelp, I've gotten my 8th drop I believe 3 days ago, and since then I got 0 drops while having played around 20 hours in these last 3 days. Haven't heard of anyone with a 9th drop. :-)

IMO there is limit for one week = 4 drops and it is reseting on Thursday so today is new week so i bet there will be those 2 easy drops today. I need to test it today

IMO there is limit for one week = 4 drops and it is reseting on Thursday so today is new week so i bet there will be those 2 easy drops today. I need to test it today

I think that theory is bunk now, at least for me. Been playing for several hours yesterday and today, and nothing as of yet. They did say that they're going to be tinkering with how it works, so nothing is set in stone.

That's just basic market economics. What else do you expect to happen? Concepts like value and fair trade just disappear? A specific item is more valuable in that it's harder to obtain and it's more desired, so it demands greater compensation in trade than something that everyone already has or can get easily. Good luck convincing someone to trade you their beefalo backpack for your common t-shirt just because it's "a random find and is essentially free!" Yeah, that's not how it's ever going to work. 

Well that's the point I'm trying to make. Almost everything in tf2 you can buy off the market, it has value unlike the stuff you can randomly find in dst. The stuff in dst is tradable only, no buying for money and stuff so I don't see why each should have a tag such as "classy" or "elegant" when it's really all the same value, all just worth the same thing because nothing stacks in value, heck we've only been able to assume that the whole business of finding an item of value other than common as random. Random chance. To me, random Chance has no value if I'm looking for it. any other time it's either a convinient benefit or it isn't. This isn't tf2 where you can turn everything you can find and trade with into value, stuff is completely random in dst. The tf2 market is horrible anyway, prices in that game inflates faster than people with angermanagemet issues.

Well that's the point I'm trying to make. Almost everything in tf2 you can buy off the market, it has value unlike the stuff you can randomly find in dst. The stuff in dst is tradable only, no buying for money and stuff so I don't see why each should have a tag such as "classy" or "elegant" when it's really all the same value, all just worth the same thing because nothing stacks in value, heck we've only been able to assume that the whole business of finding an item of value other than common as random. Random chance. To me, random Chance has no value if I'm looking for it. any other time it's either a convinient benefit or it isn't. This isn't tf2 where you can turn everything you can find and trade with into value, stuff is completely random in dst. The tf2 market is horrible anyway, prices in that game inflates faster than people with angermanagemet issues.

Eh, I value skins based on their aesthetic appeal or lack thereof, not on what the developers decided to classify them under (though I do think they did a good job at matching the tiers with what people will likely desire most and least).  I mean, backpacks are cool, plain t-shirts are less cool. 

I'll admit that I don't exactly know where you're coming from with the tf2 market. I assume things have gotten pretty cutthroat and nasty with that? I hope everyone can remain amicable with skin trading. I don't think it'll ever get too heated as long as real money is never introduced. 

Eh, I value skins based on their aesthetic appeal or lack thereof, not on what the developers decided to classify them under (though I do think they did a good job at matching the tiers with what people will likely desire most and least).  I mean, backpacks are cool, plain t-shirts are less cool. 

I'll admit that I don't exactly know where you're coming from with the tf2 market. I assume things have gotten pretty cutthroat and nasty with that? I hope everyone can remain amicable with skin trading. I don't think it'll ever get too heated as long as real money is never introduced. 

Yeah the tf2 market is bad now, since they added weapons skins the game has gone down hill as a CS:GO copy and it's soooooo annoying. In the process of like 2 years ago. A simple crafting item had 1/7 value of a key and then within like 3 months it became 1/15 value of a key. I know what you mean by what looks cool and all that but I like trading based on perks like trading weapons, trading aesthetics seems pointless as they provide no other value than look.

Got my 9th drop like an hour ago, which was just past midnight into Saturday morning in my timezone (UTC+02:00). :)
I got a pair of black gloves. I have a few duplicate items I have to trade once my trading restriction ends this weekend (due to a password reset).

Archived