Clothing Trading Depot: Get rid of those double drops for new swag!

Ledia

I personally think that tf2 or csgo stuff shouldn't be included for trading with the dst cosmetics. the cosmetics for dst is completely free while almost everything in tf2 has value if not small. I saw this because I honestly am sick of seeing tf2 all over every forum that involves trading of any standard. It's tiring to deal with every trader asking to pay in tf2 stuff that I could care less about.

I want a backpack.  I have a few sweater vests of different colors(Brown, blue, and grey), as well as a couple of collared shirts of different colors (yellow and grey) if you're interested.

Well I want some sweater vests but not for a backpack oh no. I would only give like some of the extra T-Shirts and buttoned shirts

attachicon.gif6b3e37eedc66220048a98c18cff8fc54.png

Will trade for any of the following:

any red shirt of any kind; t shirt, collared or pleated

any gray bottoms; skirt or pants

orange lumberjack shirt

green or white buttoned shirt

red or white gloves

or any classy. spiffy, or elegant item

I'm having so much fun trading though, feel free to friend me and go through my inventory. My steam name is Lydea. You may get lucky ^^

I'm willing to trade with you but there is more than one Lydea so you need to specify or post a link thanks

hrmmm, okay. I'l set things straight, my account name is Lydea (because Ledia was taken) but I renamed it to Ledia because that's what I go by online. so yeah, smallishbird has got it down. And to answer your question, I saw an opportunity. 

Archived