Dec. 11 Update: Naughty & Nice - Preview Video

JoeW

Wooh,being able to keep birds as your pet,and actually catch birds and rabbits in the first place ^^

The smallbirds are cute :3 The sod who steals all your belongings is not!

Looking forward to the update...

- - - Updated - - -

Wooh,being able to keep birds as your pet,and actually catch birds and rabbits in the first place ^^

The smallbirds are cute :3 The sod who steals all your belongings is not!

Looking forward to the update...

we'll find out how to deal with that "infernal" chest thief

Love the pet concept though.... wondering if little hatches will grow up and murder me in my sleep...

- - - Updated - - -

we'll find out how to deal with that "infernal" chest thief

Love the pet concept though.... wondering if little hatches will grow up and murder me in my sleep...

I have a question for the devs.... From what appears if this video Fps look a bit smoother, did you guys changed it from 30 to 60?

If I recall correctly Kevin mentioned that it will be introduced in the next update....

- - - Updated - - -

I have a question for the devs.... From what appears if this video Fps look a bit smoother, did you guys changed it from 30 to 60?

If I recall correctly Kevin mentioned that it will be introduced in the next update....

Hehe, "Imprison." I like it.

I'm going to have to refrain from putting things that are too valuable in chests now, unless Krampus ends up being surprisingly easy to counter.

Is the new terrain generator going to make it into this update?

This looks like so much fun, somehow I'm certain though the video has glossed over the "naughty" section as the only thing I saw that looked dangerous was the goat-thief and if I'm going to be followed around by a horde of tall birds and dimwit the friendly pig then I'm expecting a dangerous world out there. :)

I think that's the best part about these teaser videos: you know that they're only showing us a select handful of changes and that the patch notes will feature lots of little things not seen in this clip.

Looking forward to it. Personally, I think Krampus is going to get a few lumps of BEE MINE in his stocking for trying to raid my Chests.

A mob that destroys your stuff? That could get interesting..

And as for eggs, the lil'birds look kinda cute! Nice to see a use for eggs.

@Excess:

Does seem to be - I guess birds will drop seeds of a random type in the update.

It has made me wonder whether some way of retrieving seeds from the produced plant might be a nice addition.. Would be difficult to balance it so that it isn't overly exploitable however :-|

Fear not, my friend, I'm sure Imaginary Scientist Extraordinarie LadyD is on the case!

From what i could see , theres some words and a black body. my guess is that its a black version of the chest thief , also , that chest thief is going to make me go INSANE , and not with the new sanity metre...

Niceee!! a new threat eheheh :D Although, i don't like the idea of Imprisoned a birdie :s, poor little creature... Looking forward to test it out!

Cheers

I was more disturbed by the idea of catching a live rabbit only to kill it. Catching them in the open at least gives them a fighting chance. Of course, it's not as though I don't also set traps to catch them as Soon as they pop their heads up out of their holes. I think I'm a hypocrite. Oh, dear.