Sign in to follow this  
JoeW

Dec. 11 Update: Naughty & Nice - Preview Video

Raveneye    11

Finally, a true need for a bee mine! I literally never bothered to make one before since my spear and piggies were the only weapons I ever needed. Maybe I'll even have a use for sleep darts now, if you can kill the small birds for meat or grow them to be tame/tamer tall birds. Oh, the possibilities!

Jonah Hollow    15

Looks very interesting. I wonder what purpose their is to keeping birds and rabbits besides the novelty of a pet. Also Krampus and baby tall birds, plus what ever else they've managed to sneak in.!

Larku    10

I don't know if I'm the only MLP:FiM Fan here, but does anyone else notice that Krampus reminds you of Discord?

I like it though, I'll just nickname him that since he's basically make a mess of things anywho. Great update by the looks of it.

The only thing I hope they add is a problem I've seen. When on a map too long you end up gathering things that don't respawn. Beefalos, Rocks, Graves... I can't think of any others right now, but I'm sure you've all experienced this as well.

Oh man, so bad my tallbirds glitched and cant return to their nests. That goat guy looks annoying, gonna lose so much stuff haha

Yeah, they really should correct that.... and also the "range" of their rampage

Man, I love these teasers. Thank you based Klei Entertainment!

Someone please download the video and watch it frame by frame.

I remembered Konrad Lorenz experiment on imprinting when I saw all those birdies following you :D

Solnaga    25

There's random snippets of the monster throughout the video, put them all together and you'll probably have a full picture. Btw, it has horns :D YAY

Saturnine    29

If you pause the video and go frame by frame, at 0:26 you can see another spider-y flicker. It looks like a lot of little angry spiders around one giant spider.

Awww. Lol Sael beat me to it

Figured it out! The flickering strips are part of a collage. I'm piecing it together now.

I KNEW that the flickers meant something.

- - - Updated - - -

Figured it out! The flickering strips are part of a collage. I'm piecing it together now.

I KNEW that the flickers meant something.